How do you celebrate your babies birthday?

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Hi there,

Izzy's birthday is tomorrow and I am just curious to know how do you celebrate your baby's birthday? Do you make/buy a cake? Gifts? Make into an event/special occasion? Feed them a special meal?

I am all over the place... holding myself at my work desk no to run to Petsmart and go all crazy! Izzy's birthday party is Sunday. Tomorrow we may just sing happy bday, do a cake and take her to her favorite daycare.

xoxo,
Michelle

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We always get Tyson a steak; very good cut, and we trim off all the fat. He also gets dessert, last year I got him a new blankie (he loves blankies, lol) - I've both made it and bought it in the past. Sprinkles has doggy cupcakes :) if you have one near you!

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
We always get Tyson a steak; very good cut, and we trim off all the fat. He also gets dessert, last year I got him a new blankie (he loves blankies, lol) - I've both made it and bought it in the past. Sprinkles has doggy cupcakes :) if you have one near you!

Great way to celebrate!!!! I am thinking steak and sweet potatoes too. Izzy can have allergies with food so sticking to the same ingredients as her food might be the best route!

I will bring Sprinkles cupcakes to her party on Sunday. You should come too! Here's the link for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/977310355722290/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've always done a cake or bone... Silly hats and of course balloons .

Banks LOVED popping balloons

https://vimeo.com/173697380

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Guess I am boring .... enough said .
Rosie,s B-Day is the same day as mine in July , I/We do not do much at all to be honest actually We do nothing ....just another day in paradise .

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I usually have a cake or doggie biscuits, and I fill a bag full of new toys. I also have invited other dogs over for a "playdate"...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Celebrate theirs same as mine(and like most any other day)..with a toast...preferably a Belgian Tripel Ale.

Oops, almost forgot...Happy Birthday, Izzy.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Well, so our day started with a ground beef cake topped with Greek yogurt! We sang happy birthday and I took her to her favorite place in the world: day care!

20160707_063431.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Happy B-day to Izzy! We always have some extra special favourite food, a new to and some extra time together.

Paulita89

Aug 17, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Greco
Happy birthdAy Izzy
When Greco turned one we had a doggy party at a park w cake and treats. Wish I could post pictures but it's not letting me for some reason. I'm try later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.