Bought out PetSmart today!!!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Thank-you [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for letting us know about the petsmart 75% off sale. I had a cart-full to order online but was hesitant about the sizes to order. I didn't realize till your post that the sales were in stores too :up:. Our pups got totally spoiled today! We went this morning and got Bella 7 new sweater/sweatshirts, 1 jacket and 1 bathingsuit :p. We even got her an adorabull baseball hat for only $1.50 and a cute ceramic food dish for only $5. We also found 3 new tops to add to our puggle, Bindi's collection. I'm so glad you guys pointed us in the direction of the store cause I found an awesome selction of toys on clearance too. They were all highly durable and good quality toys in the $5 range :D. My husband almost :poo: his pants when we rang everything up and realized how much we spent, but even he realizes that we walked away with some awesome deals and couldn't pass it up!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
PICTURES PLEASE ......................... :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You do realize a fashion show is now required don't you? :luv:Lucky Bella and Bindi!

OP
Bella Cows Mama

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I am working on it right now :lol:. Hopefully I will get them uploaded and posted soon.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you [MENTION=1815]Bella Cows Mama[/MENTION] ! Can't wait to see pictures!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm not even going near that sale! I wouldn't be able to resist and we spent a lot yesterday just on treats at Pet Club. Then we just happened to be out of so many things they like. We had to get cottage cheese, yogart, pumpkin, bananas, apples. My husband actually was muttering under his breath at Pet Club because of what we were spending just on their healthy treats. :whistle:

OP
Bella Cows Mama

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] my husband kept calculating on his phone and I had to remind him to breath and that I knew we had the money to spare this week. I think he even went a new shade of white when we were checking out. After seeing her in all of them though(during our "fashion show") he is so siked we got all that we did! Boy do our babies have us wrapped around their paws or what :p!?!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Uh oh. I really really really want to go check it out. But....I know I shouldn't. Should. Shouldn't. Should. Shouldn't. Now I've confused myself.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
should!!!!!​

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

L

Lucy-licious

Another fashion show :) i'm surprised I'm posting here 1st knowing that there are pretty pictures here somewhere.......I'm off to find them :)

OP
Bella Cows Mama

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
[MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION] :yes: Please do!!! I would love to see a Vegas and Orion fashion show :up:.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.