helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
This is one of them story you had to be there to see it......

I had a busy day today for this business I have and this time, couldn't bring Nyala. Left at 10:30 am n came back at 7pm. Yes I know :w00t: I decided to leave her loose in the house as I knew it was going to be long n not fair to leave her in the cage. Anyway, thinking about her all the way driving back for a good 1.5hr, I figured, if she pees or poop it's my fault not hers, or did she chew on something or my leather shoes sitting on the floor near the door or crying.... Well, I walk in she comes running to the door from the bedroom where her kennel is soooooo happy to see me like mad dog gone wild, she kept jumping on me non stop. Im there petting her and Hellooooooo baby..... and she's on her back wiggling like a little worm but each time I was taking a step she would jump up to my thigh. I couldn't even walk as she would just jump n bounce like a ball. I didnt want to step on her im there "nyala stop...let's go pee...hurry let's go let's go...but nope the bouncing ball wouldn't stop so im tripping alllllll the way to the back door cracking up n telling her to hurry. We reach outside and she's still damm bouncing on me wouldn't even go pee. Like I said, a "you had to be there moment". Little fart she is. :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: She sure missed her Momma!

House in good shape, no damage or missing items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: She sure missed her Momma!

House in good shape, no damage or missing items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No... first thing I looked at is my shoes when I walked in lolll.. all pairs were accounted for! Nyala is a good puppy. Im really happy I fell on her. And say I hesitated taking her. But....yes there's a but.... aint trusting any puppy as one day im sure she'll do something. When my GS was like about 3-4 months old, we left him loose in the house. Come back from somewhere and pull on the living room curtains to shut them and I see this little ball shape thing on the floor. So I pick it up and just didn't see or understand what it can be but like a hard piece of leather. SH** it was one of my Louis Vuitton*leather gloves at 400 $. Man was I pis*ed off...so mad at myself leaving them in the staircase going out the door! I grabbed my leather ball glove he chewed on went up to his face with it and "WHAT DID YOU DO...WHAT DID YOU DO" he just sat there like "oh I think I wasnt allowed to touch that." Little Sh*t I wanted to choked him but I didnt...I didnt talk to him for days and he never touched anything after that silent treatment lolll. He was too cute to choke.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too bad there wasn't a video. LOL So happy nothing was messed with.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Love it when they are so happy to see you! And, sooooo glad nothing was chewed up...good Nyala!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Too bad there wasn't a video. LOL So happy nothing was messed with.

I know! Thank god I wasn't wearing heels I would of went flying for sure in walls :whew: Im the type that will laugh at myself :lmaogirl:

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Good girl Nyala!!! Murray is left with free reign of the downstairs and *knock on wood* I have never had any issues when I'm out while I'm at work. I started slow, first the crate door open with the bedroom door closed and then worked up from there. Glad you had a good experience with a little freedom Nyala!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.