What do you think about pet psychics?

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Has anyone ever been to see one that worked? Wanted to create a poll but wasn't sure how :(

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
No, not my kind of thing. I'm sure there are people who can read my dog better than I can in the sense that they are better able to interpret why he does certain things or why reacts in certain ways but I don't think it has to do with psychic abilities. With pet psychics I suppose there is the problem of veryfying what the psychic senses too as the dog himself most likely cannot say whether it is correct or not. A good animal behaviourist I would trust but not a pet psychic!

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
No, not my kind of thing. I'm sure there are people who can read my dog better than I can in the sense that they are better able to interpret why he does certain things or why reacts in certain ways but I don't think it has to do with psychic abilities. With pet psychics I suppose there is the problem of veryfying what the psychic senses too as the dog himself most likely cannot say whether it is correct or not. A good animal behaviourist I would trust but not a pet psychic!

I second this--Have you seen "My cat from Hell"? We have applied many of his suggestions, and wow! Fixed our small problems instantly. They need a show like that for Bulldogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I knew someone that did this after her sweet little bully past and she said there was information the person could not have known about as she never told anyone ... Can't remember the psychic name... But the thread might still be on here somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I knew someone that did this after her sweet little bully past and she said there was information the person could not have known about as she never told anyone ... Can't remember the psychic name... But the thread might still be on here somewhere

Now that is something I would be interested in... Lol

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Has anyone ever been to see one that worked? Wanted to create a poll but wasn't sure how :(

Hi CC! Looks like there was a poll about psychics in March 2015. You can find it using EBN's search box and typing "psychic". Hope this helps!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] I am a pet psycho-how can I help you? :pleasantry:

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Hi CC! Looks like there was a poll about psychics in March 2015. You can find it using EBN's search box and typing "psychic". Hope this helps!

Sorry!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I second this--Have you seen "My cat from Hell"? We have applied many of his suggestions, and wow! Fixed our small problems instantly. They need a show like that for Bulldogs.

Is he like Cesar Millan but for cats? I would very much like to watch a show on bulldog behaviour!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is he like Cesar Millan but for cats? I would very much like to watch a show on bulldog behaviour!

Exactly what he is.. Cesar for cats--- very interesting show

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.