Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What do you think about pet psychics?

  1. #1
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,624
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)
    1544

    Default What do you think about pet psychics?

    Has anyone ever been to see one that worked? Wanted to create a poll but wasn't sure how

  2. #2
    Rescue Volunteer cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,751
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1359

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    No, not my kind of thing. I'm sure there are people who can read my dog better than I can in the sense that they are better able to interpret why he does certain things or why reacts in certain ways but I don't think it has to do with psychic abilities. With pet psychics I suppose there is the problem of veryfying what the psychic senses too as the dog himself most likely cannot say whether it is correct or not. A good animal behaviourist I would trust but not a pet psychic!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  3. #3
    Bulldog Walker Frith's Avatar
    Real Name
    Anna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    291
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frith
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    354

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    No, not my kind of thing. I'm sure there are people who can read my dog better than I can in the sense that they are better able to interpret why he does certain things or why reacts in certain ways but I don't think it has to do with psychic abilities. With pet psychics I suppose there is the problem of veryfying what the psychic senses too as the dog himself most likely cannot say whether it is correct or not. A good animal behaviourist I would trust but not a pet psychic!
    I second this--Have you seen "My cat from Hell"? We have applied many of his suggestions, and wow! Fixed our small problems instantly. They need a show like that for Bulldogs.
    Fritthy

  4. Likes CCandMurray, 2BullyMama, ddnene liked this post
  5. #4
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,176
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11511

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    I knew someone that did this after her sweet little bully past and she said there was information the person could not have known about as she never told anyone ... Can't remember the psychic name... But the thread might still be on here somewhere


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
  7. #5
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,729
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5584

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I knew someone that did this after her sweet little bully past and she said there was information the person could not have known about as she never told anyone ... Can't remember the psychic name... But the thread might still be on here somewhere


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now that is something I would be interested in... Lol

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  8. #6
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by CCandMurray View Post
    Has anyone ever been to see one that worked? Wanted to create a poll but wasn't sure how
    Hi CC! Looks like there was a poll about psychics in March 2015. You can find it using EBN's search box and typing "psychic". Hope this helps!

  9. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama, CCandMurray liked this post
  10. #7
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10,646
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    6676

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    @CCandMurray I am a pet psycho-how can I help you?
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  11. #8
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,624
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)
    1544

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Hi CC! Looks like there was a poll about psychics in March 2015. You can find it using EBN's search box and typing "psychic". Hope this helps!
    Sorry!

  12. #9
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    [QUOTE=CCandMurray;665981]Sorry![/QUOT

    No problem! There wasn't much response to that one, maybe a new poll is in order! I guess you would contact one of the mods to start a poll.

  13. Likes CCandMurray, 2BullyMama liked this post
  14. #10
    Rescue Volunteer cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,751
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1359

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frith View Post
    I second this--Have you seen "My cat from Hell"? We have applied many of his suggestions, and wow! Fixed our small problems instantly. They need a show like that for Bulldogs.
    Is he like Cesar Millan but for cats? I would very much like to watch a show on bulldog behaviour!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  15. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
  16. #11
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,176
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11511

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    Is he like Cesar Millan but for cats? I would very much like to watch a show on bulldog behaviour!
    Exactly what he is.. Cesar for cats--- very interesting show


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  17. Likes CCandMurray, cefe13 liked this post
  18. #12
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,050
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6265

    Default Re: What do you think about pet psychics?


Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •