Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Poor Aria just doesn't understand-why can't Harlea can't come out and play:jump:...............? [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] Good news to hear that Harlea is improving!!:2thumbs:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Well... We can tell she is feeling better. She is getting tired of being cooped up and when we take her out on a leash she is pulling like crazy and wanting to jump up already. It is going to be a long next few weeks for sure......

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am late to this as I have been away for several days and I am slowly getting caught up. So glad to hear Harlea is feeling better after her op and that all is going well.:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well... We can tell she is feeling better. She is getting tired of being cooped up and when we take her out on a leash she is pulling like crazy and wanting to jump up already. It is going to be a long next few weeks for sure......

Yikes!! Good luck... Happy she is doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Happy to hear that Harlea is doing Good, I am still Praying for this Precious Girl.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yikes!! Good luck... Happy she is doing well

She is doing much better than I thought she would for sure. I think she is just ready to go back to spending time with her humans. She has at least 3 more weeks of being penned up then we will go from there. It is hard to believe next weekend will be a month since the last time she has taken a nap in my lap. I don't know who misses that more me or Harlea.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I am so so very sorry I am late reading this thread. I'm very glad that the surgery went well and that she is healing well. That must be awful not to have her be able to nap in your lap, I would probably nap next to her pen! Hugs, positive healing thoughts and prayers for Harlea from Murray and I. She is one brave girl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is doing much better than I thought she would for sure. I think she is just ready to go back to spending time with her humans. She has at least 3 more weeks of being penned up then we will go from there. It is hard to believe next weekend will be a month since the last time she has taken a nap in my lap. I don't know who misses that more me or Harlea.

Of course, she misses it most :D :D when Banks had her rock removed Lewis slept on the floor in the basement with her fir two weeks... So, yes we humans muss our cuddle bullys

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.