Is your bully protective?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
The only thing Chester is protective of his the "toy of the moment". He never is possessive..etc. of anything. Even his food bowl you could take away while he is eating and he wouldn't growl or anything. The only time he barks is when our shih tzu barks when he hears the door open. Chester isn't afraid of any person.. just things - like the snowboard on my table, you'd think by now he knew.. it's Monday night..the snowboard gets put on the kitchen table :p

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I would have to say Sarge is to a point...He doesn't like my husband showing me affection. He'll head butt him or push him away from me.

This part is so funny to me ... we always joke and my husband will say things like, "Oh this is MY mommy!" and hug and kiss me to see if Chunk gets jealous. He never does, just keeps playing. Only once did he grab both our legs and start humping ... we laughed so hard we cried! :LMAO:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas doesn't get protective...he gets jealous.
Orion gets protective. I really think she needs to be on medication. She will be sleeping and Vegas will walk by and she will jump up from a dead sleep and attack him. When I say attack, she has maybe once or twice broken the skin..it's more of a verbal attack and a jump attack. There is body contact...but it's more of her screaming in his ear. She does this with both my husband and I. She can climb up to where Vegas and daddy are sitting and butt into there snuggle time, but if she were there first and Vegas tried to butt in...there is hell to pay.

Members online

No members online now.