Sign?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Around 3:30 am last night Tyson was coughing. So I got up, gave him fresh water, and since I was up I asked him if he wanted to go potty. Took him outside and while he was using the potty I stood at Raven's grave and spoke to her. Well when we got back inside and went back to bed I reached over to touch Raven's bed. It's still at my bedside because I can't seem to move it. Anyways, I reached over as I have always done to touch her and now her spot since she is gone. I immediately pulled my hand back because something was in her spot and it wasn't Tyson. He refuses to lay or get next to her bed sonce she passed. I immediately turned on the bedside lamp and looked down. It is the weirdest thing to find what I did on her bed. Tell me what you think?
94cc6bc8ea60ed73bb81be7e039a07d3.jpg

That calendar was on a bulletin board maybe three feet away. It fell once about two months back because it was on a thumbtack. I then purchased this clip thing that has two long pins that go into the board on an angle. The last time this calendar fell it fell straight down. This time for some strange reason it fell three feet over and on her spot the way you see it laying.

Is my girl telling me it's ok to want a new love to keep me company? Is she telling me I need to rescue a baby.

Ooh here is another thing I left out. There was a document also clipped with the calendar. It's still on the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sending BIG. TEXAS. LOVE.

YES!...when YOU are ready, your girl wants you to open your heart again
and bring a new love into your wonderful home to care for and be cared
for by them.

She smiles on you & your family from Heaven :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Of course it is! For the past 20 years I've always regarded the passing of one means there's room for another. There are many Bulldogs in need of our help and, IMO, one of the best things you can do to honor Raven is to rescue another.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I would say absolutely yes! How weird that it "fell" three feet away and landed right side up?? I would start looking for a new baby to give a wonderful loving home to.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I would say it's an outright sign,and a wonderful one,also. Your girl is watching over you,trying to tell you "mama,please don't be sad,I am safe and have no pain,and I have lots of friends here and I want you to be happy again" Our babies loved us as much as we love(d) them.:love:

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Someone is showing you your potential. Don't close down.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I agree with the others, this was definitely a sign from Raven! Raven can never be replaced but wants you to find another bully to love. I hope you do soon! Please keep us posted

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just filled out applications at MABR and LIBR. Let's see if there is a girl out there that needs us and will fit in with out family.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
No doubt about it Beth, your sweet Raven is not far away and she wants you to know it! Did you notice what month the calendar was open to and if so, does it have any significance? Blessings, Susan and Jersey

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The calendar was showing the front and back page, opened like a book.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I just filled out applications at MABR and LIBR. Let's see if there is a girl out there that needs us and will fit in with out family.

I have a feeling you shouldn't have any problems since you already are a bulldog owner. I'm sure the rescue folks put a lot of weight on that part of your background. Good Luck.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I volunteer with MABR, I'm not sure if there are any adoptable girls right now but I'm going to mention your name to them and ask them to keep it in mind.

What a wonderful thing to know and feel she's still with you. [emoji813]

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I volunteer with MABR, I'm not sure if there are any adoptable girls right now but I'm going to mention your name to them and ask them to keep it in mind.

What a wonderful thing to know and feel she's still with you. [emoji813]

I appreciate it. ❤️ We can hang in there as long as we need to in order to find the right girl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow,,,, Raven is so totally giving a sign that she wants you to have another bully baby--- how awesome. (Hug)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online