Talk to me specifically about Fromms-internist has me more confused then ever.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Like this post. The gang seems tired of the Fromms puppy chiot and the kibble shape is a challenge for Reya (pointy narrow snout). So I drove all over Dallas today to find Lamb & Lentil. Pet Supply Plus seems to be the only Fromms supplier that I have found locally and the normal store I buy the Puppy didn't have pork and peas or lamb and lentil. I got a small bag just to try and see if there are any undesirable end results.. :pray2: They chowed down and then came running over to say thank you for the change.. lol.
Okay, the fish oil didn't go over as well... Hell I couldn't shallow the gel cap, it was that big.. I hoped they would just chew it and swallow... Reya after awhile got it down... Vader I had to take it back and cut it and pour into a pill pocket and administer that way..:facepalm2::facepalm2: Has to be a better way...
So far so good and I will go back and forth till the puppy is gone and might try a few other flavors.
Reya seems to be good to go, but I think I will have Vader allergy tested...

Pill cover = vanilla ice cream... Never fails! Just enough to cover the pill, soft and cold so they just swallow and do not chew [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Like this post. The gang seems tired of the Fromms puppy chiot and the kibble shape is a challenge for Reya (pointy narrow snout). So I drove all over Dallas today to find Lamb & Lentil. Pet Supply Plus seems to be the only Fromms supplier that I have found locally and the normal store I buy the Puppy didn't have pork and peas or lamb and lentil. I got a small bag just to try and see if there are any undesirable end results.. :pray2: They chowed down and then came running over to say thank you for the change.. lol.
Okay, the fish oil didn't go over as well... Hell I couldn't shallow the gel cap, it was that big.. I hoped they would just chew it and swallow... Reya after awhile got it down... Vader I had to take it back and cut it and pour into a pill pocket and administer that way..:facepalm2::facepalm2: Has to be a better way...
So far so good and I will go back and forth till the puppy is gone and might try a few other flavors.
Reya seems to be good to go, but I think I will have Vader allergy tested...

I tried the suggestion about icecream....works like a charm.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.