BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Do you have to avoid the face though so you don't get it in their eyes?
Yes as with mostly any shampoo you'll want to avoid the eyes, but I send a clean washrag with Bodie when he goes weekly to get his bath. They use a small amount of the shampoo on the rag to get his chin, cheeks, lower tear stain areas, too of head, etc...and it's worked great! She has even wiped out his nose wrinkle with the shampoo on rag!! Only thing is he wants to lick it, lol!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Okay, Finally found this at the second Pet Smart... only had one left and it was on a display and not a shelf.. Almost missed it.
Bathed Vader when I got home.. He seems a little whiter. Having a bit of tear stain as he goes to daycare and I am sure it is the unfiltered water... (what heathens) ... oh well. His feet look a little better (in between the toes) after the bath. He is faired skin and daycare is rough for his skin, but he gets cranky if I leave him and his sister from another mother (literally hahaha) alone all day. Its a toss up... Bad skin on the bullies or amped up bullies when I get home.
Have you used it more since this first time? If so, your thoughts?

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Thank You for sharing this product. I'm sure it will help a lot of bullies dealing with yeast issues. Is it a medicated shampoo?
Umm...idk if I'd consider it to be a "medicated" shampoo? But it is antibacterial, fungal, etc...it contains sulfur which is what eradicates the yeast

Members online

No members online now.