Awesome Shampoo for Yeasty Bullies!!

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
So, I just came across this shampoo at Pet smart that someone told me about. Used on Bodie for 1st time today and...WOW! I couldn't believe all the yucky that came off and how good his skin looks after 1 use!! If you have a baby that has issues with yeast, you gotta try!! uploadfromtaptalk1465424633162.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11156]BodiesMom[/MENTION]...thanks for the share🐶😊

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Absolutely! I haven't been on in quite a while...sorry...but when I find something that seems to work, I'll tell everyone I know!!!

Dukiesmom

Feb 8, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dukie (Duke)
Do you have to avoid the face though so you don't get it in their eyes?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do you have to avoid the face though so you don't get it in their eyes?

I would do that with all shampoo..... I place it in a wash cloth and wash the face and folds with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Yes! Thank you 2BullyMama!!

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
No, I dont, 😂😂 maybe I should buy some though...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank You for sharing this product. I'm sure it will help a lot of bullies dealing with yeast issues. Is it a medicated shampoo?

BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
Okay, Finally found this at the second Pet Smart... only had one left and it was on a display and not a shelf.. Almost missed it.
Bathed Vader when I got home.. He seems a little whiter. Having a bit of tear stain as he goes to daycare and I am sure it is the unfiltered water... (what heathens) ... oh well. His feet look a little better (in between the toes) after the bath. He is faired skin and daycare is rough for his skin, but he gets cranky if I leave him and his sister from another mother (literally hahaha) alone all day. Its a toss up... Bad skin on the bullies or amped up bullies when I get home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I checked three Petsmart stores and online.... Can not find it :(

BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
They had it displayed as a new product. Store employees didn't know about it (one or two I asked), literally bumped into the display (end cap) as I was scanning the shelves. Either it was selling well or they didn't stock the display well. Snagged the last bottle.

Jellyfish

Mar 24, 2016
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank

I'm going to be trying this for Hank & Daisy's next bath. I got it on Amazon.

HydroSurge Pro Nourish Exfoliating Skin Treatment with Sulfur Shampoo Apricot Scented 18 ounces https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0049B2LTE/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_L6TxxbW339SJM

Someone on a Facebook group I follow suggested exfoliating shampoo for yeasty bullies. I'll report back after I bath them and let everyone know. I live about 30 minutes from a Petsmart and I don't get to go very often so I do way too much shopping on Amazon!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie

Oh no.....1st, I'm sorry I haven't commented or replied prior, it's been a hell of a month...just seems like you get one thing on the right path and another just swerves off the beaten path!
Anyway, I do know that it is a fairly new product as far as being sold to the public. A groomer at my local Petsmart didn't know,they sold it either, but when I found it, also on an end cap as part of a "new product" display, she told me that it is what they use in the grooming dept but she didn't know it had been put out for retail sales. I hope your able to find it soon...if not, maybe i can see about picking it up and shipping to you?? As long as my local store still has, lol, I haven't had to go back for another bottle yet, so idk if they have in stock?!?! Bodie has had 4-5 baths and the bottle is still half full! My groomer told me today that it really does spread good and you only have to use a small amount, so even better savings compared to the Pharmaseb we'd been using for last 3 years...

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
They had it displayed as a new product. Store employees didn't know about it (one or two I asked), literally bumped into the display (end cap) as I was scanning the shelves. Either it was selling well or they didn't stock the display well. Snagged the last bottle.
That's basically the way it was displayed at my local store also! And groomers there had no idea it had become a retail product, supposedly they used it in the grooming dept, but it hadn't been a product that was available to the public. I, too, got the last bottle the day I got it! Plus, Bodie has had 4-5 baths and still have half a bottle left!! I take him to our groomer every Tuesday for his bath, and the girl that actually bathes him told me that it spreads really well, so it doesn't take much at all. I send a clean washrag and she washes his face, chin, etc...with a little of the shampoo cuz he had a lot of yeast in the chin, cheek, neck area and I wanted it to be cleaned with the shampoo...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.