When have you...

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
gone out of your way to get something for your bully? My baby girl LOVES canned pumpkin..every grocery store in the area is out of it..even wal-mart :down:

Went to our pet store and found something that looked neat

pawsinthepie.png

They also sell this online Ark Naturals. Paws in the Pie - Pumpkin - Small

She loves them, but it's not her canned pumpkin... so I caved and bought a few cans off of amazon.com !

pumpkin.jpg

I never worried about a dogs :poo: more than this one lol ! Should hopefully cut back on having her glands expressed :pray:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh no! I bought several cans back at Christmas time, but I assumed that since the "bad crop" issue had passed we'd be able to get it all the time. I'll go see if I can get some today!! What store had those pumpkin treats? I bet my girls would love those! Of course I need to make them more treats. I (think I) have a recipe for pumpkin treats. They love the cheese treats I made them.

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I hope you find some [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] ! You can see the place to order the pumpkin treats if you click my link above that says Ark Naturals -Paws in the Pie . I told hubby I'm going to grow my own pumpkins this year and can them.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think we are all guilty of going out of our way to get the pups what they need. haha It is usually hard to find canned pumpkin once the season ends anyhow and with the crazy weather we have had the last couple years it doesnt help any.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I didn't realise there was a shortage because we've only just recently tried it with our fur-kids. K-Mart in Medina was selling off the cans at 40% off so I picked up 4 just to try it out. If I had realised there was a shortage I'd have picked up more!! :eek:

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
okay, someone fill me in! What do you do with the canned pumpkin for our bullie? Spoon it over their food, or just feed it to them straight? what?

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I can't say about going to the store and getting him something, but I had to cut our grocery budget slightly to accomodate buying his food.

Can bullies have fresh pumpkin puree? I guess there would be nothing wrong with that right?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online