Entered her in a show!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
I figured why not? I've been told she is too leggy, jaw is wry, and she doesn't have a full rope but I've always wanted to show and I've excited to see what it's all about. I used to show horses and I just miss it! So on July 1st she will be in her first AKC all breed show in the 12-18 month girl group. Of course I will update with pics!

Also this past weekend I took her and the girls to a small pet event near my house. She got to meet a pony friend and a few other dogs and did well. She was hesitant at first with the pony but they touched noses and then was ok. We still have to work on her leash skills around other dogs, it's a requirement for the CGC test that she remains calm so working on that. Here are some pics! She is starting to fill out a lot more too.

Biscuit walking.jpgBiscuit at pet event.jpgBiscuit with pony.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
BISCUIT!!! You're such a beautiful girl......If I were the judge it would be NO CONTEST....all others go home :) Can't wait to hear how she does!!! Keep me posted please :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Buscuit is beautiful and as long as you have fun who cares about anything else??

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Aww thank you!! I'm just hoping it's a small class lol. It's just a 2 day show but I'm just starting out with one day and one class just to get a feel for it. We love her all the same, faults and all!

BISCUIT!!! You're such a beautiful girl......If I were the judge it would be NO CONTEST....all others go home :) Can't wait to hear how she does!!! Keep me posted please :)

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Exactly! Thank you, we love her no matter what. She has some top show dogs in her lineage who knows maybe she will catch the judges eye with her charm :)

Buscuit is beautiful and as long as you have fun who cares about anything else??

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well the main thing is to just have fun, and if you win, that's just icing on the cake. Good luck.

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
Good luck. She is beautiful. Have fun, can't wait to hear all about the events.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Biscuit is Beautiful. Good Luck, Have a Wonderful time with this Beautiful Bully Girl, I see nothing is wrong with her, to me she is Just So Perfect.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
I think Biscuit is perfect! She is going to do fabulously in the show!!! Keep us posted!

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Aww thanks! We think she is pretty perfect too. I was practicing stacking her yesterday and she did really well.

Biscuit is Beautiful. Good Luck, Have a Wonderful time with this Beautiful Bully Girl, I see nothing is wrong with her, to me she is Just So Perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, will do!

I think Biscuit is perfect! She is going to do fabulously in the show!!! Keep us posted!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.