My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Harlea, I am Praying for You Beautiful Girl, Hurry and get well Sweetie. I Love You Harlea. Love, Susan and Elmo

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh poor baby! Hope her paw heals soon so she won't be in anymore and no more worries for you and your family. Keeping you guys in my thought. Get well soon Harley girl!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
What a bummer!
Fingers crossed that the rest is enough to heal her up.

Winslow ripped his dew claw up to the quick, it's fine but needed to be cut and bandaged up (and his head put into the cone of shame). It's not been a happy 5 days for him so i can only imagine 10 in confinement. :(

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi Todd. I am just now reading this and I am totally sorry to hear that Peter Pan lives at The Planet Zorba. Here we have our Bentley with a follow-up for an ACL injury and Peter Pan (i.e. your baby Harlea) has leg injury. I am sending prayers and positive vibes to you and your family that all goes well and works out.

If Harlea is anything like Bentley, you will have a great time trying to keep her quiet. We have to leash Bentley going outside so he just does not tear out like Speed Racer doing doughnuts all over the yard.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Hi Todd. I am just now reading this and I am totally sorry to hear that Peter Pan lives at The Planet Zorba. Here we have our Bentley with a follow-up for an ACL injury and Peter Pan (i.e. your baby Harlea) has leg injury. I am sending prayers and positive vibes to you and your family that all goes well and works out.

If Harlea is anything like Bentley, you will have a great time trying to keep her quiet. We have to leash Bentley going outside so he just does not tear out like Speed Racer doing doughnuts all over the yard.
We have been doing ok so far. Only had 2 instances of Harlea trying to zoom out the door. Lucky for use we still have her play pen and she usually lounges in it most of the day anyhow so now I just shut the door on it and she just saws logs.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hey Todd..I know I mentioned it on FB but maybe give it a bit longer if 10 days isn't enough. Chum couldn't walk a few months ago and I had no idea what happened but we did the X-rays also...it took a good 2 weeks before he was up and around. Then he had some seizure issues but that's another story...good luck to Harlea hope she recovers quickly

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Hey Todd..I know I mentioned it on FB but maybe give it a bit longer if 10 days isn't enough. Chum couldn't walk a few months ago and I had no idea what happened but we did the X-rays also...it took a good 2 weeks before he was up and around. Then he had some seizure issues but that's another story...good luck to Harlea hope she recovers quickly
I trying to avoid surgery at all costs. They said 10 days but he follow up isn't until the 20th which would be a full 14 days from the first exam. She was a bit better today and I am going to get some more rugs to put around the house as it is obvious I need to cover the laminate for a bit.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea has been doing good just lounging around the last few days and I can see a slight reduction in her limping.. At least until tonight when she took off after a freaking bird that came down in the yard about gave me a heart attack when she did it but I got he stopped quick enough that I don't think she did any damage... She is going to be the death of me and I hope my dad follows our instructions while we are gone tomorrow night and Friday.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Harlea has been doing good just lounging around the last few days and I can see a slight reduction in her limping.. At least until tonight when she took off after a freaking bird that came down in the yard about gave me a heart attack when she did it but I got he stopped quick enough that I don't think she did any damage... She is going to be the death of me and I hope my dad follows our instructions while we are gone tomorrow night and Friday.

Good Lord, I was just going to ask how everything was going… looks like she needs a harness on full-time!!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Good Lord, I was just going to ask how everything was going… looks like she needs a harness on full-time!!!
Sad thing is that her harness is on full time right now. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.