What is your bully's favorite potty area?

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Fezzik tends to like to go #2 in the slightly wooded area behind my house where I haven't cleaned up the leaves or in the landscaped areas (hostas). He tends to like to go #1 on plants (hostas) or trees.

I just find it weird that he likes to poop under the trees or bushes with the branches in his face. I'm thinking of making a potty spot since eventually I will care to maintain my lawn.

Where does your bully like to go to the bathroom? Do you have a designated potty spot?

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
SAME!! Joey will pee in the regular yard area BUT she tries to lead me into the fields (tall grass) that surrounds the yard. I HATE going into the tall grass because of bugs BUT she will pull and pull to go there to do #2. I'm in the process of holding her back and teaching its OK to go on the lawn. Ummmmmm since Mom picks it up EVERY TIME :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
#1 wherever the previous bully did it.
#2 wherever they can have a clean launch afterwards... becoming a post-poop projectile

OP
KimDe

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
#1 wherever the previous bully did it.
#2 wherever they can have a clean launch afterwards... becoming a post-poop projectile

Uggh Fezzik is the worst with back kicking at his poop to spread it. I have to be constantly vigilant when on leash or he gets poo paw.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have a fenced in backyard. They will pee just about anywhere, but prefer to poor far away from the back door, usually by the back fence.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
813a170bf4012dc4213297dbda68cb70.jpg

Schultz likes his pee garden and has marked all the decor...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have a fenced in backyard. They will pee just about anywhere, but prefer to poor far away from the back door, usually by the back fence.

OMG.... my guys are the same way --- will pee just about anywhere in the yard, but ALWAYS have to poo along the back fence line

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
We have a big rosebush. Old old hedge rose type of rose bush. Our bully bully will climb into the center of that spiky hedge and poop away. :w00t: It is pure hell to clean up. But even when we go on walks she finds very sheltered places to poop, and always deposits into the rose bush before going in the house.

She is finding new pee spots daily, but for the longest time couldn't get farther than the edge of the bottom step. I blame this on her being a winter puppy, and lots of snow, ice and cold.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky will pee anywhere but most of the time he goes into deep grass too poop. The funny part is most of the time he only gets the first 3/4 of his body in the tall grass and he still goes in the cut grass. He will sometimes poop in my front yard when he is being lazy but we usually walk up the street to one of the empty lots that contractors haven't started building on yet. I don't even clean up now that he is on adult food because some other animal cleans up at night. That never happened when he was on Orijen puppy but does now. LOL

Most likely a possum or raccoon since we see both around and they get in our trash cans also.

rufasim

Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella usually bee lines to the side of the trampoline. She is very respectful of her sister, my daughter, so she can get in with out having to step in anything smelly. My daughter cleans the back yard every saturday before I mow the lawn

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Because of our pool and flower beds, we didn't have much grass in the back yard and what we did have was being killed by the dogs peeing or back scratching after pooing. We got fed up with trying to nurse it along and had it taken out and artificial grass put down. NOT a cheap option but what a difference! I wish we had done it years ago. No more mud and really easy to pick up the poo and hose down for the pee. Monty always pees in the same place and my doxie has to cover of course. We have extra deodorizer for that and so far so good. As Monty is not one for walks we didn't have a lot of options.

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
Both of mine will pee in the normal grass but prefer the wooded area that is pinestraw and leaves to do their other business :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley can pee and poo anywhere they want as long as it is outside. There are accidents every now and then but for the most part they are very good and wait to go outside. The art of a bully BM is practiced by almost all bullies. Perfecting the art of the BM is a somewhat long, difficult but rewarding road to travel. It is the symphony of foods and body function that causes this reaction all bullies and their human counterparts all long to occur. Your bullies mood as well of their respective human counterpart will play a major role in the art of a BM....you just can't rush this process. Diet is another heavy influencer. If you feed your bully vegetarian or a vegan style supplements then your bully will be almost there. Of course the bully's human provides in some cases a probiotic or what most older humans call $**t assistance substances. Make sure to tell your bully when it comes down to those final moments and you want to go to bed when it your bully's release time you just have to repeat to your bully "Just let it happen...boy....girl (let us always be equal)...it's ok..." Let the crap flow!

Have a Nice Day!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.