How many Hours Day does your Bulldog Sleep

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
Ella has been sleeping a lot lately I think its because of the heat. I'd say at least 12 to 14 hours a day.

She sleeps with us at night and then usually takes at least 2, 2 hour naps throughout the day

How about you guys?

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Tons and your right when it is Hot MORE and must be monitored when out in the heat , Rosie loves the hose and a kiddy pool we got her , but I still have to be aware of the heat for her . Rosie sleeps tons all I have owned do , think your ok but keep a eye on them in the heat.

lol better question might have been for a bulldog How many hours are they awake lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol that's so true they do sleep more than they are awake. My guys snore the day away. I wish I could sleep half as much as them.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor adapts to the situation. On days when nothing happens, he sleeps a lot and when he doesn't sleep, he naps or rests. If we have friends over or if Castor comes with us somewhere, he stays awake all day without problems.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala sleeps maybe 10hrs total if we aren't out and about. If my son's comes over with his 2 pitbulls she doesn't snooze at all in the day. She's busy playing then she's knocked out. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
24 if they didn't have to eat :) Seriously, they probably sleep about 16 hours a day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.