brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Madison my sixteen yr old went camping with her boyfriends family for the weekend. She saw many Bulldogs and gave equal lovin to each. She said there was one that was reverse sneezing and the owner was panicking and didn't know what to do, so she helped and showed them for next time. The owner said they were new bully owners and thanked her for her help. Madison told them all about EBN and said they shoul join for more bully info!!! I am beside myself proud of her!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Just goes to show you [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] What a GOOD JOB you have done, Rosalie! See, it was all worth it!!:D:yes: Tell Madison we are proud of her,too!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Good for her I am also very proud of her well done , I remember the first time Tilly did the rev sneeze scared Me to death .

Well done Rosalie you brought up a wonderful young lady !

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What is reverse sneezing?

Reverse sneezing is when the dog is pulling air into his nose instead of out like a regular sneeze. It can last up to a minute and can be scary. If you see your dog looking like they are snorting or looking like they are gasping for air, cover their nose and mouth for a few seconds. By simply interrupting the airway for a very brief few seconds stops the reverse sneeze or spasm with no harm.

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Reverse sneezing is when the dog is pulling air into his nose instead of out like a regular sneeze. It can last up to a minute and can be scary. If you see your dog looking like they are snorting or looking like they are gasping for air, cover their nose and mouth for a few seconds. By simply interrupting the airway for a very brief few seconds stops the reverse sneeze or spasm with no harm.
Thank you. It's the little things. that make this site great. I too had no idea that there was such a thing.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
That's great. Smart gal you got there.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bravo: WAY TO GO Madison! very proud Momma moment for sure

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.