Alopecia x Survey

MRP90

Jul 26, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maude
I would like to know how many bulldogs in this community have Alopecia X.

How many of the bulldogs that are positive to Alopecia X had mothers or fathers that were brindle, and if the sibling you possess with Alopecia X has a different color coat?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Very interesting, do you have information for us or are you developing a theory?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

How many of the bulldogs that are positive to Alopecia X had mothers or fathers that were brindle, and if the sibling you possess with Alopecia X has a different color coat?

Im not sure exactly what you are trying to say. Are you saying brindles are prone to Alopecia X? Nyala is brindle and very healthy. Crap let me knock on wood now. Lol

Hair Loss in Dogs: Causes And How to Treat Them

Whitney Chiang

May 26, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver

Is this the same as Seasonal Alopecia? I tried googling it, and the first few hits say Alopecia X primarily affects Nordic dogs and toy poodles, but the description sounds similar.

Oliver gets Seasonal Flank Alopecia, and he's brindle & white. his mother was mostly white, I don't have any info about father or siblings. His bald spots grew back in brown though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.