Where does your bulldog sleep??

Kristopher T

Apr 5, 2016
Presidio Texas
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
The bed sometimes...,her bed sometimes, but the couch is her favorite spot. photo.sleep.JPGphoto.sleepII.JPGphoto.sleepIII.JPGphotosp.JPG

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
She sleeps on her Coolaroo bed in her playpen, which is in my bedroom. I have allowed her to sleep on my bed, but I haven't lately. She sheds an insane amount, and I can't tolerate my bed being covered in dog hair. She also sleeps on her blanket on my bedroom floor. Sometimes, during the night, she switches between her blanket and the coolaroo. It's kind of cute.

She naps anywhere.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=15715]Kristopher T[/MENTION] Rosie seems to like sleeping on her back. :yes4:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
865d5d47cd2da01fac839e8ebe4aff7d.jpg

Harley and my nephew taking a play break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwa tooooooo cute

Funny looking at your sofa and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] 's we have the same sofas. When I bought mine 2 years ago from a family old traditional store made just for them???? Well I see this store is full of dog poop!!! Crap my sofas are allllll the way in Texas lollll

Juststrokeit383

May 23, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Awwwwa tooooooo cute

Funny looking at your sofa and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] 's we have the same sofas. When I bought mine 2 years ago from a family old traditional store made just for them???? Well I see this store is full of dog poop!!! Crap my sofas are allllll the way in Texas lollll

Some of them look very similar.. It's the stitching, leather and qualities that make them different. Some are electric, some are double stitched on the seams, heck some may be generic leather. I have seen the same set at other stores for well below what I paid.. They all look alike tho.. Hahaha

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Some of them look very similar.. It's the stitching, leather and qualities that make them different. Some are electric, some are double stitched on the seams, heck some may be generic leather. I have seen the same set at other stores for well below what I paid.. They all look alike tho.. Hahaha

Mine is real leather. $3000 (cdn ) each : love seat n 3 seater... electric...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I was just implying that no matter how much we spend, we all have great taste.. [emoji6]

Oh god, didn't said it right. My remark was peed off at the furniture place. Not you lolll

Damm french kicks in once in a while. Im Italian, study in English only but raised speaking french at home. My bad:)

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
Ella sleeps with us at night but there is one problem

We have a cat that used to sleep with us and they do not get along. So Buster (our cat) no longer sleeps with us and is quite depressed over it

2babybulldogs

May 21, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Juno and Bentley
I dont trust Bentley yet, hes only 13 weeks and not potty trained fully so usually he's in his large bed. But Juno is 5 months and she just learned to jump on the recliner in my room, walk across my night stand and into our bed. So with all that struggling if she gets in the bed, we let her stay haha. She is daddy's baby so she gets away with anything. Bentley usually whines when she gets up. BUT I learned the hard way, when Bentley peed in my bed whilst we slept soundly. smh. We dont even allow our human babies in the bed, but somehow Juno just gets on in lol

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
In his crate, he had a schedule and he knows it lol we take him out at bedtime and he walks straight into his bed, and is asleep in like two minutes

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty sleeps on his bed in our room and doesn't move all night. Once he goes to bed it's hard to get him up again. He is always last up in the mornings.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.