Where does your bulldog sleep??

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Miss Ellie has always slept in her crate at night time, just wondering how many bull babies snuggle the whole night away with their mommies and daddies in their beds??:D:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
in bed with us.... Cheli is in between us on a pillow and Lambeau is usually wrapped up in one of us along our legs

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
The boys sleep in bed with us...the Dutchie (the Boston terrier) usually ends up with his head on a pillow. Sarge (the EB) does not move all night long. Wherever he fell asleep is where he wakes up...usually at my feet. For the most part I love having the dogs in the bed...except why they are super gassy or if they fall asleep first...the snoring has definitely kept me up!
20160518_055842.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
In his crate or on a blanket in the middle of the floor in his room at night during the day he sleeps wherever he decides too. Mostly on his blanket somewhere in the house or sometimes the couch

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Usually in their crates (they have super comfy beds). If I fall asleep downstairs on the weekends, they sleep with me on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus not allowed in my bed (only place hes not allowed). He sleeps out in the loft on his bed or with his back against the wall facing the bedroom door.

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Our bed is for 2 things and dogs aren't one of them ;)

Diesel has proven himself not trustworthy and eats the house so he happily sleeps in his crate. Daisy the lab sleeps on her bed outside our door.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson sleeps in his choice of 2 dog beds that are right beside our bed (on floor though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor sleeps in my son's bed, at the foot end of the bed.

During the day he naps just about anywhere - in one of his baskets, on the floor, in my son's bed (and not only at the foot end of the bed, which is what we have agreed on...). He sometimes naps on the couch, but only when his blanket is laid out there. That actually works - he doesn't jump up on the couch if his blanket is not there.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
DSCF5362.JPG Here is how Maude and Martha sleep. Poor t hings only have 6 beds.

Pumba

May 27, 2016
Country
U.S
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Bed is the only place pumba isn't allowed to be on. He sleeps on the couch.

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
Daisy slept on the couch or her bed.
Flora we had a big kennel area with a bed. She wasn't old enough to be trusted unsupervised
Marigold sleeps everywhere. She wants to be on my bed and I sometimes let her but boy is she loud and stinky. I have enough problems going to sleep lol.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ok call Me crazy but , we have 5 dogs here all saves sept My Rosie and they all try to sleep with Me , now that said the Siberian gets to hot eventually gets down as does the Malamute mix but he will stay for a few hours. Odin a 110 lb Cane Corso sleeps with his big head on my lower legs or feet and as he is sort of stretched out butt towards Me that leaves enough room for Rosie to snuggle in to My chest area and Neli a Airdale sleeps beside Rosie towards where The Prettyone ( My wonderful wife ) feels she should sleep I change the bedding in the dogs large bed for her daily !

001.jpg to give you a idea now this is the couch of course and there is one dog Nelli missing from the pic and there is no more room at the inn for rosie , she is standing on the stairs waiting inline ! lol

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi sleeps in his bed- his bed meaning my legs, should be blanketed, and In an A angle otherwise he mopes. Daddys legs are not good enough. He only uses his (expensive) dog bed for playing or gnawing his bones. He would rather nap on the sofa lol.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
My Bulldog, Maximus, sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed. He is 85-lbs. so there is no way he can sleep in the bed, mainly because my Pug, Gabby, sleeps in the bed, so it would be a bit difficult.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online