just out of curiosity..

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I still have our first bulldog Jake's puppy teeth. :eek: So yes...I have all the dogs puppy teeth...Glad I'm not the only one.

BosNReno09

Feb 23, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Boston and Reno
When my oldest, Boston, lost his first tooth I saved it but it got lost at some point. My baby, Reno, I found his first one about a month ago and put it in a keepsake box.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was really keeping an eye on Vegas. He started loosing them at 3 months and they were all gone by 4 1/2 months. I saved every single one I could find..15 total. I was at my mom's when he lost his first big tooth. I was so upset because we were outside on the rocks. He was messing with the big one when his tooth was discovered missing. I spend a good hour sifting thru the rocks, never finding it.
With Orion, I wasn't as obsessed with collecting teeth. Her play area was covered with a nice mildew resistant carpet that was dark gray. This made it real easy to find any teeth that she lost during her play time. I simply turned off the lights and would go over the carpet with a flashlight. I ended up with 11 of hers.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I think I wrote about this elsewhere but I saved Truman's teeth (the ones I found) and ended up losing them only to be digging around in my purse one day for changing ... I stumbled on cache of puppy teeth. I knew I put them somewhere! ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have never ever found even one! I bet they ate them! I would have kept them if I ever found one. I am sure I swept one up at one time or another! But it is hard to know the difference when toddlers are running around smashing honeycombs on the floor! ;)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I would have, if I would have found any!! haha. My guess is she swallowed them..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll bet most of you didn't know that KOI have teeth. I find them all the time cleaning out the filters. LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I'll bet most of you didn't know that KOI have teeth. I find them all the time cleaning out the filters. LOL

Wow that is news to me, how cool.

I do save teeth from all my pets and kids!:lol: I have more from Bella than the others.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.