Julius K9 Pink Collar For Sale

tomolson24

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bernice
Hey Everyone,

I hate to be the one to get on here and try to sell something, but we ordered my baby girl (36lbs) a size 1 Julius K9 Harness. They are amazing. It was a bit big, but we thought we could make do with it when we tightened it all the way. It still managed to slip off at the dog park. It is a pink harness and has been work 3 total times. once at the dog park and then on a couple walks.

We emailed them to return it but because its been warn they will not accept a return. We are going to order the size 0 for her, but figured I would see if anyone is interested in buying her old one?

Let me know and we can arrange a deal and get it sent out!

Below is what it looks like! bernice harness.jpg

Thanks,

Tom

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
hi tom, just curious...do you still have this available?!?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hey Everyone,

I hate to be the one to get on here and try to sell something, but we ordered my baby girl (36lbs) a size 1 Julius K9 Harness. They are amazing. It was a bit big, but we thought we could make do with it when we tightened it all the way. It still managed to slip off at the dog park. It is a pink harness and has been work 3 total times. once at the dog park and then on a couple walks.

We emailed them to return it but because its been warn they will not accept a return. We are going to order the size 0 for her, but figured I would see if anyone is interested in buying her old one?

Let me know and we can arrange a deal and get it sent out!

Below is what it looks like!View attachment 98712

Thanks,

Tom

It is the same one my Jewelie Girl wears. Great harness zero choking factor and you can accessorize which is what women really love. We do think you will have a taker soon enough.

OP
tomolson24

tomolson24

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bernice
We still have this available, just received the size we needed! Amazing harness for Bulldogs and excited to have the right side! Are you interested? Please text me at 920-946-6621 if you are interested!

- - - Updated - - -

hi tom, just curious...do you still have this available?!?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Please text me, still available! 920-946-6621

OP
tomolson24

tomolson24

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bernice
This is still available to whomever is interested. Price is negotiable.

Thanks,

Tom

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We have the same one for Blossom, she has the pink one in a size 1, and Dozer has the Green Camoflauge one in a size 1. We love them, and I know you won't have any problem finding someone interested in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 219

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
doggone it... I don't think my boy would love me anymore if I got him pink but sure would have jumped on it! I'm looking to purchase the camo one.... size one so son of a gun,, wish I had a girl ...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.