OMG!!! Vegas is 2!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
If any of you remember, I posted a while back that when I adopted Vegas I put all his papers in such a safe place I have never seen them again. The week we got him we had just moved into our home so I looked quickly at the papers and put them up.

Today, a year and a half later, I am looking for his old brush to take him outside and brush him and found his folder!!!!! :up: OK.... imagine my SURPRISE to look at his akc papers and see his birthdate of March 28!! I always thought it was June 1ST!!!!! :eek:

His registerd AKC name is "Sir Elton John" lol...he certainly does not look like an Elton although I love Elton John. It has all his shot records, neutering information, microchip info. I feel like I found his baby book.

I can't believe he is 2!! I got to get his party plans in motion!!!!!:yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
March 28 or February 28? I am confused.

Almost 2 or is 2? Sooo glad you found that folder, how fun!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], OK that did not make sense, his birthday is March 28th. He will be 2 in 3 weeks. How ironic is it that I found his old baby pictures in a file on the computer that I thought I had lost and posted his baby picture earlier today, then find his baby folder that has been lost for a year and a half with all his info and akc papers!?!?!?.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well I bet you are going to have a house party now aren't you? :up:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
ooh... he can apply for AARP now! :up: Seriously.. that's wonderful though that you found out in time to celebrate is 2nd birthday properly!! Chester expects an invitation!!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
How sweet...Enjoyed the thread...I believe someone is going to be really SPOILED come March 28th...:up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Yay! Glad you found them! :up: We'll expect to see lots of party pictures..a video would be nice.. feel like we were all there celebrating :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How sweet...Enjoyed the thread...I believe someone is going to be really SPOILED come March 28th...:up:
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] I think the spoiling started two years ago ;) I don't see a stopping point in the foreseeable future.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] I think the spoiling started two years ago ;) I don't see a stopping point in the foreseeable future.

;) I'm hearin' ya...but I bet he's extra spoiled that day. Maybe a second toy box is in store to hold all the pressies from the birthday alone. :whistle: I know we have multiple doggy toy boxes around the house.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

;) I'm hearin' ya...but I bet he's extra spoiled that day. Maybe a second toy box is in store to hold all the pressies from the birthday alone. :whistle: I know we have multiple doggy toy boxes around the house.

Knowing Kelly she will just empty out Joe's dresser for Vegas' toys. :p

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awww, yay, glad you found them!! Delilah had a birthday party when she turned one..we invited the neighborhood dogs over and had cake and I handed out doggy bags. haha

L

Lucy-licious

Oh wow a birthday :D
That can only mean two things...
Photos and videos yay :up:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Duke's birthday is August 24th He'll be seven years old this year. Seems like yesterday I rescued from down in Hazard Ky. He was 9 months old and a hand full when I got him. I'm his third and final owner. The USMC then Hazard Ky. Now he has had a permanent home. Congrats to Vegas! We want pictures galore!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.