HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOCKJAW AND PENNY!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor sings Happy birthday to both of you, Happy birthday to both of you!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOCKJAW AND PENNY :girlbirthday::birthday1::cake::icecream:
sign0008.gif
LOOKS LIKE YOU REALLY ENJOYED YOUR CUPCAKE, NOW YOU NEED TO REST FROM ALL THE FUN YOU BOTH HAD ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. LOVE AND LOADS OF KISSES TO LOCKJAW AND PENNY.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:party::jumping::snoopy::birthday5::birthday5::birthday2::cake::birthday3::cake4::birthday4::confetti::muah2:Happy 1st Birthday Lockjaw and Penny. I hope you had a Pawsome Day. It looks like you had fun and were spoiled with cake. You guys are so cute.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I'm traveling for work this week, just had time to check in.......

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOCKJAW AND PENNY !!!! OMG a year already!!!! They're adorable!!!!

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Thank you everyone!!!!

I'm pretty sure Lockjaw has entered his "terrible 2's"! He has recently taken up trying to chew shoes and loves to run away from you outside! He's always been a pretty active EB, but lately he's just been EXTRA!
Yesterday for example. Took him out side kicking his 2 soccer balls across our very large yard (to which he sprints after). After about 15 mins of that. My neighbor about 3 houses down (we live on a cul-de-sac) called him; he sprinted over there. Ran back home with me, then had a round 2 to my neighbors about an hour later. Running to and from. STILL was running around the house at 9pm!! He just DOES NOT stop! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online