helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes, live chat calls too many queries in the database. It's fine for those who have very fast internet, but not for those who don't. It can also cause glitches in other areas. We had it for a very long time but we discovered in the in "less is more"!

Excellent post btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Everyone has to be on a high speed minimum or they will slow down everyone else.

Here in Canada you have high speed and extreme high speed or/and higher. The got rid of anything that is under high speed. I guess the dinosaur days are over lol... Bit by bit they are getting rid of cable. All going to be wireless. Landlines are going too. I know there is a BIG project in the U S as this Canadian company bid on it. Its a 3yr project putting everything to wireless. Its along both borders. Maybe one day we can have our live chat. :)

OP
Frith

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
:up: so, so awesome! this is exactly what we are here for.... help and support an bonus of sharing pictures and all the fun. So happy it is all helping to get your baby well.

BTW -- my vet will not do allergy testing till age 2 either, unless there is a strong reason to, which with Lambeau he did. We did Lambeau at 17 months due to constant hotspots on his paws --- his results came back with pretty much everything green... pine tress, dandelions, pigweed, another weed, several grasses and lamb, which I was feeding at the time. :facepalm:

That's awful--I think that could be the definition of "city dog" right there.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I really don't think you understand....live chat......sheeeeeeeeet.....I am an H.P.C. computer user....Hunt Peck and Cuss. Heck if I joined a conversation....it be over before I got my thoughts down on this here computer.

We will wait till you're done typing, then answer you in a few days :yikes: lolll
You're funny Mr. Roger :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We will wait till you're done typing, then answer you in a few days :yikes: lolll
You're funny Mr. Roger :)
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn somebody stole my sneekers. Today boys and girls we're going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first let me take my medication. It makes the whole day go a lot slower.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn somebody stole my sneekers. Today boys and girls we're going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first let me take my medication. It makes the whole day go a lot slower.

I kinda like you off the meds. It makes you type faster. If you're looking for your sweater... it's draped over the chair in the living room.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I kinda like you off the meds. It makes you type faster. If you're looking for your sweater... it's draped over the chair in the living room.

Thank you good neighbor.

As I mentioned boys and girls, we're going to do some experiments that you too can do around the house. We're going to put Mr. Hamster in the microwave. Pop goes the weasel. Can you say severe radiation? Nice try.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Thank you good neighbor.

As I mentioned boys and girls, we're going to do some experiments that you too can do around the house. We're going to put Mr. Hamster in the microwave. Pop goes the weasel. Can you say severe radiation? Nice try.

You're welcome neighbor. I'm glad we're neighbors and friends. It' nice to have friends.
Can you spell " experiment" boys and girls? Let's use it in a run on sentence.
"Mr Rogers got busted by PETA for his nuking critters in the microwave experiment and now he's doing three to five!" :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

I knew that you could.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You're welcome neighbor. I'm glad we're neighbors and friends. It' nice to have friends.
Can you spell " experiment" boys and girls? Let's use it in a run on sentence.
"Mr Rogers got busted by PETA for his nuking critters in the microwave experiment and now he's doing three to five!" :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

I knew that you could.

"Oh look! It's Mr. Postman. I wonder what he brought today. Oh look...It's my package from Frederick's. Yesterday, Mr. Postman brought me my package from Columbia. But that's the only way I can tolerate you little $h**s."

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
"Oh look! It's Mr. Postman. I wonder what he brought today. Oh look...It's my package from Frederick's. Yesterday, Mr. Postman brought me my package from Columbia. But that's the only way I can tolerate you little $h**s."

Good morning boys and girls! My name is Miss Susan and I'd like to be your friend. Will you be my friend?
Mr Roger is on "vacation". Can you spell "vacation?"
That's right. I-N-C-A-R-C-E-R-A-T-E-D.
Look! Someone's at the door. It's my friend Mr. Postman! Hello Mr. Postman, will you come in and sing a song with us?
Oh, that's too bad. Mr. Postman had to go, boys and girls; he is feeling sick. Can you spell "sick?"
That's right. H-U-N-G-O-V-E-R.
See what Mr. Postman delivered for Mr. Roger? It's a package! I wonder what it could be? It's from "Adam and Eve."
Isn't this a fun day in the neighborhood?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love hearing this, its exactly what the site is here for! And great members like you all make it happen :D

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Columbia? Smokable?

Crap I deleted my own post thinking I was in another thread and I wasn't. Probably having what Mr Roger got from Colombia! . :excited:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Columbia? Smokable?

Crap I deleted my own post thinking I was in another thread and I wasn't. Probably having what Mr Roger got from Colombia! . :excited:

Oh it's probably a little toot for the snoot. Get down...Get back up again. Party down...Excellent. Party on Garf. Party on Wayne.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online