USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frith
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    I'm very happy for you and your Frith.
    I came here with expectation of sharing what I've learned about Bulldogs over the past 21 years and to learn a little on the way. I'm pleased to report that I've learned much more than I ever expected.
    I'd also like to thank the forum members and mods for being the most information rich and well-behaved forum ever. No bad attitudes, no misinformation, lots of well-informed opinions, and just a pleasant place to visit all the way around.
    Great job guys!

And Anna, some recent pics of Frith would be nice!
    Sorry, I always forget my camera. So we took a walk today with pictures as the main goal....And I still forgot to take a lot.
    Fritthy

2. Likes sisters3, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

I second this post!!!!!! The members here saved me!! I am a new bully mama and would never have made it alone. GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

4. Likes Jersey, Frith, Texas Carol, helsonwheels liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    This site "IS" one of the best site ive seen for bullies. When I got Nyala she didn't have any issues I just wanted to read up on what owners had to say about bullies. Even well educated on dogs I wasnt on bullies. A breed on it's own. The more I read on bullies on other sites the more I was telling myself "WTH" did I buy? 90% all negative on bullies and better set thousands of dollars aside for them She had so far crystals about over a month having her and switched to home cooking which fixed that problem and a cherry eye which she had it fix when she got spayed. Sure paying more attention on her on health wise than all my other dog. Ive learned so much on bullies cause of this site. Everyone is ready to jump in to answer your questions. Im so glad there is other post in here than just negative ones. I dont mean to say that in a bad way cause 200% we are all here to help each other but nice to read "good funny" threads once in awhile so we can laugh and not just cry, or all these funny photos of our bullies that puts a smile on our faces, or what stupid things our bullies do and we are all reading cracking up sure is a great touch. THANK YOU EBN!!!! Now you work on getting us a live forum chat so we can all jump in talk to each other at the same time.
    I really don't think you understand....live chat......sheeeeeeeeet.....I am an H.P.C. computer user....Hunt Peck and Cuss. Heck if I joined a conversation....it be over before I got my thoughts down on this here computer.

6. Likes Frith, Jersey, Texas Carol liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    Yes, live chat calls too many queries in the database. It's fine for those who have very fast internet, but not for those who don't. It can also cause glitches in other areas. We had it for a very long time but we discovered in the in "less is more"!

Excellent post btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True. Everyone has to be on a high speed minimum or they will slow down everyone else.

Here in Canada you have high speed and extreme high speed or/and higher. The got rid of anything that is under high speed. I guess the dinosaur days are over lol... Bit by bit they are getting rid of cable. All going to be wireless. Landlines are going too. I know there is a BIG project in the U S as this Canadian company bid on it. Its a 3yr project putting everything to wireless. Its along both borders. Maybe one day we can have our live chat.

8. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Anna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frith
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    so, so awesome! this is exactly what we are here for.... help and support an bonus of sharing pictures and all the fun. So happy it is all helping to get your baby well.

BTW -- my vet will not do allergy testing till age 2 either, unless there is a strong reason to, which with Lambeau he did. We did Lambeau at 17 months due to constant hotspots on his paws --- his results came back with pretty much everything green... pine tress, dandelions, pigweed, another weed, several grasses and lamb, which I was feeding at the time.
    That's awful--I think that could be the definition of "city dog" right there.
    Fritthy

10. Likes 2BullyMama, Jersey liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    I really don't think you understand....live chat......sheeeeeeeeet.....I am an H.P.C. computer user....Hunt Peck and Cuss. Heck if I joined a conversation....it be over before I got my thoughts down on this here computer.
    We will wait till you're done typing, then answer you in a few days lolll
    You're funny Mr. Roger

12. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    We will wait till you're done typing, then answer you in a few days lolll
    You're funny Mr. Roger
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn somebody stole my sneekers. Today boys and girls we're going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first let me take my medication. It makes the whole day go a lot slower.

14. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Damn somebody stole my sneekers. Today boys and girls we're going to do some wonderful experiments that you too can do around the house. But first let me take my medication. It makes the whole day go a lot slower.
    I kinda like you off the meds. It makes you type faster. If you're looking for your sweater... it's draped over the chair in the living room.

16. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    I kinda like you off the meds. It makes you type faster. If you're looking for your sweater... it's draped over the chair in the living room.
    Thank you good neighbor.

As I mentioned boys and girls, we're going to do some experiments that you too can do around the house. We're going to put Mr. Hamster in the microwave. Pop goes the weasel. Can you say severe radiation? Nice try.

18. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thank you good neighbor.

As I mentioned boys and girls, we're going to do some experiments that you too can do around the house. We're going to put Mr. Hamster in the microwave. Pop goes the weasel. Can you say severe radiation? Nice try.
    You're welcome neighbor. I'm glad we're neighbors and friends. It' nice to have friends.
    Can you spell " experiment" boys and girls? Let's use it in a run on sentence.
    "Mr Rogers got busted by PETA for his nuking critters in the microwave experiment and now he's doing three to five!"

I knew that you could.

20. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    You're welcome neighbor. I'm glad we're neighbors and friends. It' nice to have friends.
    Can you spell " experiment" boys and girls? Let's use it in a run on sentence.
    "Mr Rogers got busted by PETA for his nuking critters in the microwave experiment and now he's doing three to five!"

I knew that you could.
    "Oh look! It's Mr. Postman. I wonder what he brought today. Oh look...It's my package from Frederick's. Yesterday, Mr. Postman brought me my package from Columbia. But that's the only way I can tolerate you little $h**s."

22. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

"Oh look! It's Mr. Postman. I wonder what he brought today. Oh look...It's my package from Frederick's. Yesterday, Mr. Postman brought me my package from Columbia. But that's the only way I can tolerate you little $h**s."
    Good morning boys and girls! My name is Miss Susan and I'd like to be your friend. Will you be my friend?
    Mr Roger is on "vacation". Can you spell "vacation?"
    That's right. I-N-C-A-R-C-E-R-A-T-E-D.
    Look! Someone's at the door. It's my friend Mr. Postman! Hello Mr. Postman, will you come in and sing a song with us?
    Oh, that's too bad. Mr. Postman had to go, boys and girls; he is feeling sick. Can you spell "sick?"
    That's right. H-U-N-G-O-V-E-R.
    See what Mr. Postman delivered for Mr. Roger? It's a package! I wonder what it could be? It's from "Adam and Eve."
    Isn't this a fun day in the neighborhood?

24. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads