he is such a good boy..

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
I just have to tell ya'll what my Rocky did,, when i tell my husband he just says , yeah ok.. so i figured you all would understand how sweet my rocky is know why i love him so...

well, other day i was in the garage doing some straitening up when i realized rocky was being awlfully quiet.. well, all of them were so i decide to go into living room and check on them.. well, And i know it was rocky,, managed to get my pantry door open, where the treats are kept, and pulled out a bag of chewy treats.. but instead of me getting upset i noticed all the dogs got one.. Rocky shared his stolen goods, the bag was in the middle of floor and each dog just stopped and looked at me like they were done for... any other time if there were treats of any food involved at all it would have been a fight with them.. but not this time.. i think Rocky is teaching my older dogs bad habits.or maybe good ones, not sure.. but of course i didn't get mad because he did share.. im just glad there was enough left in the bag to go around.. he is so rotten but i love his little personality ..

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Good boy, Rocky.
Good Mom, Gail.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is too sweet.... and no fights to boot! :bravo:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Good form, Rocky, good form! What a generous little guy! Or was he thinking if anyone gets in trouble we're all in for a penny, in for a pound? :ROFL:

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
That's too cute! I think they are just like kids when it comes to being naughty! Mine always fight over toys. The other day I hear both of them chewing on something- TOGETHER, hmmmm. I look and both of them are chewing on one of my favorite shoes! Brats- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
It is so hard for me to get mad at him because he is so loveable.. i mean all of them are but something about how rocky just acts so happy and most of the time its just silly things he does.. i know i rescued him but he returns it with making me smile everyday.. even my husband smiles before he even has a chance to get close to him... Rocky loves my husband.. its ok.. i have the other 3 that are my girls.. well, kinda.. the girls love him to.. but i do get kisses and they make me smile so i'm ok..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That would have been a great pic. :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Man the things we read that makes us laugh. Nice to read good funny post on bullies. :yes:

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
That would have been a great pic. :)

oh i know.. i am always taking pictures but as soon as i set my phone down then i miss an opportunity for a good one.. never fails.. especially with my older bulldog.. she hates when i take her picture.. i have to be fast or sneak up on her.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Rocky The Conqueror shares the booty and spoils of war with the subjects of his house. Long Live Rocky, Long Live Rocky, Hail Rocky Hail!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.