Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oops, they do get a wild hair every once in awhile, that's why we keep ours crated when we are not home. We do let JLO stay out for a few hours if we aren't going to be gone long, because she has never messes with anything when we are gone.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oops, they do get a wild hair every once in awhile, that's why we keep ours crated when we are not home. We do let JLO stay out for a few hours if we aren't going to be gone long, because she has never messes with anything when we are gone.

Chunky hadn't chewed anything he shouldn't have in 4 months or so. He's done fine since yesterday but he goes and sits by the frame he chewed and stares at it then me like he is taunting me. I scold him and he leaves it be. I think he knows he messed up because I make him go to his room when i am leaving or am going to one of the rooms off limits to him in the house.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Chunky hadn't chewed anything he shouldn't have in 4 months or so. He's done fine since yesterday but he goes and sits by the frame he chewed and stares at it then me like he is taunting me. I scold him and he leaves it be. I think he knows he messed up because I make him go to his room when i am leaving or am going to one of the rooms off limits to him in the house.

By any chance is he coming up on his 2nd birthday? I call it the rebellious teenage stage... around 18-24 months, they just start testing the waters again

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.