K9 Ruffwear Float Coat

tomolson24

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bernice
Has anyone bought the Ruffwear float coat for their bully? My baby is 7 months old and is on the small side for an English bulldog (36lbs)! Our breeder said majority of her girls have been around 40-45, which is right in the wheelhouse of what our vet said Bernice would be! We bought her the small, and it looks to fit great! Just wanted to see if anyone else has purchased this coat and what size worked for your bully

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 124

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala has a harness for now. Not buying anything till she's done growing. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a cutie pie and the gold is her color for sure!

No float coats for us... Lambeau is not too keen on water, but he does enjoy a bath.... go figure

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I've never tried one, but wish you luck! These guys aren't great swimmers because they're so dense. We used to say our bullmastiffs swam like rocks!

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
Yes, we just bought Nico the Red one... he hasn't used it in the water yet. We went with a Medium that fits him perfect... he's 65 lbs. He loves to go in the water up to his neck, I'm scared he'll lose his balance and fall so I had bought a cheaper one for him last year but it was so long on his body he didn't like it... This one doesn't go over his stub.

It seems very well made.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.