Worried...

Ivan Lugo

May 13, 2016
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeter
Was anyone else worried and excited at the same time when you got you first bulldog?

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Was anyone else worried and excited at the same time when you got you first bulldog?

Oh yes!!! It's a big responsibilty. Like becoming a parent. You're welcoming a new family member into your home and life. But it's worth it!:yes:

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! was i EVER, i had wanted one for so long, LOVE THIS GIRL!! but im so happy i found all the awesome people here
69e19490e8a22d451cb3bd428b9467b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:scared: lots to learn, but we are all here to help!

:welcome3: to EBN ..... congrats on your new baby

OP
Ivan Lugo

Ivan Lugo

May 13, 2016
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeter
Thank you guys I'm so glad I found ebn...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Ivan, and Welcome to Ebn to you and Jeter. I think we all felt like that and in many cases still do. These guys are so sensitive and can have so many various health issues like compromised breathing, joint problems, skin issues, and allergies, but like Jersey (Susan) said Its all Worth It, especially when you see those cute squishy faces, funny hanging tongues, wiggly little butts, and you get one of their wonderful slobbery kisses. They are the best breed ever, and will give you unconditional love and unlimited snuggles. I waited over 10 years to get a EB, and I knew that they had health issues, but if you do your research, buy from a reputable breeder, and most important be proactive in their care, like feeding them a good quality food and supplements, making sure you have a experienced and knowledgable vet, who has experience with bulldogs, you will give your bully a good life. You will love it on this site, there are so many great forums to read for information, and lots of great members who share the love of bullies, and are always willing to give advice, answer your questions and share their experiences. Enjoy your baby, and please share pictures of him.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Worried? No. Extremely anxious? Yes.
Your worry will vanish once you have him/her in your arms.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
I was super worried! Until I saw him...then my heart melted and I knew he was going to be a great addition to our family! We just adopted a 3 year old a few weeks back. Best decision we've ever made! I was most worried about Sergeant (our bulldog) would not gett along with our Boston Terrier Dutchie...here is a pic of what I woke up to this morning...like I said, adopting Sarge was the best decision ever!!!

20160518_053634.jpg20160518_055842.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is such a cute photo-lonely no more!:buddies:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I knew my life would never be the same, but I was excited. Yeah, I was probably nervous, too. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online