Biscuit is 1!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Well she turned one yesterday but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to post. I kind of feel bad because I almost forgot (thanks AKC for the reminder lol) we have been so busy getting ready for our vacation to FL next week I almost overlooked it (bad mom!). So she got some goodies and we went outside for some pics. Here are a few. Added one of her as a puppy for comparison and the last was everyone having a lazy Saturday morning :)

* Oh and to update on her being a butt-head to my other dogs... no fights in weeks!! A trainer told me what to do with her and as long as there is no trigger (food/bones/treats) between the dogs everything is hunky dorey :D

Biscuit is 1.jpgBiscuit side profile.jpgWants Milo to play.jpgBiscuit puppy by pool.jpgLazy Sat.jpg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Happy Birthday, Biscuit!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
happy birthday beautiful! Lots of extra treats today, while in her crate, of course!!!

:pupbirthday::cake3::birthday2:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BOY !!!!!!! Love the photos too!!! Is Biscuit going to Florida too? :)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Well she turned one yesterday but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to post. I kind of feel bad because I almost forgot (thanks AKC for the reminder lol) we have been so busy getting ready for our vacation to FL next week I almost overlooked it (bad mom!). So she got some goodies and we went outside for some pics. Here are a few. Added one of her as a puppy for comparison and the last was everyone having a lazy Saturday morning :)

* Oh and to update on her being a butt-head to my other dogs... no fights in weeks!! A trainer told me what to do with her and as long as there is no trigger (food/bones/treats) between the dogs everything is hunky dorey :D

View attachment 98376View attachment 98377View attachment 98378View attachment 98379View attachment 98380

Happy Birthday Biscuit!!! :pupbirthday:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:party::snoopy::birthday 7::cake2::cake4::birthday::girlbirthday::balloons::birthday5::birthday4::pupbirthday::baseball::birthday6::birthday3::muah2:Happy Birthday Buscuit. I hope Mommy spoiled you with lots of treats and new toys, and I hope you had a Pawsome Day.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Girl actually just like Joey lol! No she is staying home and my inlaws are taking care of the critters :-) I think the trip with a 5 and 22 month old will be fun enough!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BOY !!!!!!! Love the photos too!!! Is Biscuit going to Florida too? :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Girl actually just like Joey lol! No she is staying home and my inlaws are taking care of the critters :-) I think the trip with a 5 and 22 month old will be fun enough!

OMG you know what's the worst?? I KNEW THAT!! Mindless typing.....Daaaaaaa UMMMM Yes! 5 and 22 month old on vacation WILL be fun enough :)

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
OMG you know what's the worst?? I KNEW THAT!! Mindless typing.....Daaaaaaa UMMMM Yes! 5 and 22 month old on vacation WILL be fun enough :)

Hahaha it's all good, it IS Monday after all! It's a 14 hour + drive.. pray for me lol.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BISCUIT, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL :birthday1::pupbirthday::icecream::popcorn:I HOPE YOU BIRTHDAY WAS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE SWEET HEART.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.