My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Way to go Walter you Handsome Guy, I am so Glad you are feeling so Great Honey, I Love You Walter.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's great to hear Tracey! I'm glad Walter is doing well and getting back to normal!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:drawheart::drawheart:Keep it up,Walter!! Good boy!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
great update... hope to hear more good news soon!

I have to say, I know there are so many different opinions on the effects of neutering, and maybe it really does vary from dog to dog. But my little frank was a humping, crazy terror before we got him neutered. After his neuter, he became the sweetest, most gentle lap dog. He would never cuddle with me or lay on me before the neuter, but now he naps on me or snuggles with me every chance he can get.

Maybe frank just matured and grew up out of the teenage phase, or maybe the neuter really did help! I don't know! but I do hope this helps your problems with walter.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
great update... hope to hear more good news soon!

I have to say, I know there are so many different opinions on the effects of neutering, and maybe it really does vary from dog to dog. But my little frank was a humping, crazy terror before we got him neutered. After his neuter, he became the sweetest, most gentle lap dog. He would never cuddle with me or lay on me before the neuter, but now he naps on me or snuggles with me every chance he can get.

Maybe frank just matured and grew up out of the teenage phase, or maybe the neuter really did help! I don't know! but I do hope this helps your problems with walter.

Or maybe he thought, "Holy Crap! I'd better behave! They took my skittles!!! What's next?!?" LOL! I'm so glad the Gator is back to normal!

Members online

No members online now.