Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
"I gotted da ball!" She loves the kids light up ball :lol:

Biscuit wants ball.jpg

Side question though... does it look like she has tear stains? Some days it looks like she does and other days it doesn't. I'm giving her Benadryl because her eyes watered more during the allergy season but she has NO signs of other allergies. No itching, rashes, ears perfect, skin perfect. Maybe it's just from the drainage on bad pollen days? I wipe her eyes/rolls daily with a baby wipe and used a bit of tea tree oil some days. Here are a few different pics, or do you think it's more of her coloring?

Biscuit chewing light ball.jpgBiscuit on porch.jpgBiscuit in purple flowers.jpgBiscuit side face.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty.... Banks loved the light up balls too.

here eyes, hard to tell as he folds/face is a little dark, but Lambeau is also experiencing this -- eyes are like water faucets and I can not keep them dry/clean.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
She is a beauty.... Banks loved the light up balls too.

here eyes, hard to tell as he folds/face is a little dark, but Lambeau is also experiencing this -- eyes are like water faucets and I can not keep them dry/clean.

Thank you! She sounds a lot like your girl from what you have said. It must be the pollen this year, in the winter she was fine but I don't think it's her food just because it's not all the time and she has no other problems. I agree it's the constant watering causing the staining a bit. She already gets ACV in her water and I made a "mix" of sorts to put on her face but she HATES it and rubs it off. It's coconut oil, some tea tree, ACV, baking soda and peroxide. I also red you can give 1/2 a tums to reduce internal acidity levels that cause staining so we sometimes do that (when I remember!).

I was going to throw her in a show in June for fun and hoping the staining is gone by then : )

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
She is beautiful !!! Love Biscuit!!! Joey has tear stains, I do my best to keep them clean and dry but nothing I've tried removed the stains. Se la vie :)

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Re: "I want da ball!"

She is beautiful !!! Love Biscuit!!! Joey has tear stains, I do my best to keep them clean and dry but nothing I've tried removed the stains. Se la vie :)

Aww thank you!! Yeah I guess it comes with the territory with bulldogs sometimes and her eyes are pretty watery but I'd say it adds character : )

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online