Pro at catch

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Just wondering if anyone else's English bulldog is a pro at catching balls, treats, anything. Curly is quite a pro and can catch small cubes of cheese even if our throws are off.

Any other bullies with this talent??

Slow motion video over curly catching. Please don't mine his nails - this is an old video and curly had broken a nail/ we couldn't get to his other nails because he was freaking out.

https://vimeo.com/165974167

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is VERY focused! banks was like that too, she NEVER missed anything we threw at her regardless of the size and just like Curly, she barely moved and still caught it

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
he is VERY focused! banks was like that too, she NEVER missed anything we threw at her regardless of the size and just like Curly, she barely moved and still caught it

Haha! Banks and Curly must be from the same bloodlines! We have clearly over thrown toys/treats at curly that should have went way over his head but I swear Curly has a go-go-gadget neck and is still able to catch it!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Wow - impressive!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I think yours is special...Schultz needs anything put directly in his mouth and even then it's 50/50 if it stays....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh wow! I thought Winslow was good but that is fantastic!
I just posted a slow motion video too haha and you can see that he uh, has some coordination to gain. [emoji14]

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
He probably gets 9 out of 10 catches. I really should do a video of him catching cheese cubes.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Great videos. Tyson is hit or miss; sometimes in lands on his head or nose, maybe its my fault for the bad throw. LOL

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
If there was a dog pro baseball league, curly would be in it.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Lala loves balls and loves to play catch(er, keep away). She's really good at catching the regular sized tennis ball but not so much with the big one.
Bonk!

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Lala loves balls and loves to play catch(er, keep away). She's really good at catching the regular sized tennis ball but not so much with the big one.
Bonk!

Ha!! So cute. Curly is good at catching anything as long as it isn't bigger than his mouth. Curly too has an obsession with ball and then wants us to chase him after he catches it. He isn't too good at drop it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.