tomolson24

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bernice
Hello!

We are giving our 7 mo old girl Bernice Consequin DS for her hips, just to make sure they are healthy as they do a bit of clicking! We noticed people raving about the Nuvet products. Was curious if the Nuvet plus helped with hips and joints as well or if you had to get nujoint for that! Would ideally just want one not both, understanding both work together. Also she has some bald spots on legs, one on neck, and other on back! I'm sure they are allergies but wanted to make sure those spots will get hair back eventually?

Thanks,

Tom

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I've heard great things about both but we are using Dasquain chews for our Abbott per our vet, they have been working well.These have MSM in them and he loves the taste.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have used both products for my older boxer, I use NuVet for my bulldogs now and I'm going to start w/NuJoint again. Both are highly recommended...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You would need both, Nuvet has some natural anti inflamitories in it but the Nujoint has the Glucosamine, Chohdrin and MSM. Nuvet plus is more of a daily supplement for overall health and skin & coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.