Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
@JennieS YES SAME !!!!! I new to being a bully Mom.....wondering.....EBD trait to be SUCH A SOCIAL BEING?

Jersey is definitely a social butterfly! I have to SPELL P-E-T-S-M-A-R-T in front of her or she will lose her mind! When we go to P-E-T-S-M-A-R-T she drags me through the door, runs up to the first person she sees and plops her bulldog self down in front of them with a I'mwaitingforyoutopetme look. If they hesitate or fail to comply, she will urinate on the floor (precious trait) and move on to find someone who will! Never a dull moment in Jerseyland! Lol!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Jersey is definitely a social butterfly! I have to SPELL P-E-T-S-M-A-R-T in front of her or she will lose her mind! When we go to P-E-T-S-M-A-R-T she drags me through the door, runs up to the first person she sees and plops her bulldog self down in front of them with a I'mwaitingforyoutopetme look. If they hesitate or fail to comply, she will urinate on the floor (precious trait) and move on to find someone who will! Never a dull moment in Jerseyland! Lol!

OMG I am laughing SO HARD!!!! That is hysterical!!!!!!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
@JennieS YES SAME !!!!! I new to being a bully Mom.....wondering.....EBD trait to be SUCH A SOCIAL BEING?

OH YES! they are very, VERY social.
They will stick to you like glue. They are lovable and want to be with their people at all times. I can't sit on the couch without one on my chest and the other laying between my legs.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley give me the stink eye. If I am in the back yard, they can see me through the sliding glass door. If I go out the front door to get the paper or the mail, they will be waiting for me at the top of the steps with the proverbial stink eye. "Like where ere you dad and why didn't you take me."

The ca-ca really hits the fan if I am in the back yard watering the vegetable garden...barking ensues because they want to be out there getting wet and having fun. Plus I get the stink eye.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! this IS Ellie Frey to a T!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Good to know!! Thanks! Do any of yours bark? Like I REALLY WANT SOMETHING bark?

Pfffft...... Nyala doesn't bark barely heard her in 4 months but if she does it's cause another dog is barking in the background somewhere and she sounds like if she's coughing. Like stepping on dry leaves!!!! lolllllll

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Hahahaha that's another good one! My friend has to spell the word "w a l k" if she mentioned the word walk he will go sit in front of the door and wait till she goes out lol

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
My two will just sit at the door and stare at me..... massive side-eye :stinkeye: BUT, when I walk in the door, all heck breaks loose and they run circles and beg of attention. :blink:

Hahahahaha!!! I love it! "Massive side-eye"!!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Jewel and Bentley give me the stink eye. If I am in the back yard, they can see me through the sliding glass door. If I go out the front door to get the paper or the mail, they will be waiting for me at the top of the steps with the proverbial stink eye. "Like where ere you dad and why didn't you take me."

The ca-ca really hits the fan if I am in the back yard watering the vegetable garden...barking ensues because they want to be out there getting wet and having fun. Plus I get the stink eye.

OMG!!! "Stink eye"!! That's hysterical!!! (I need to get out more...)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.