i'm concerned i'd like some help please.

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462674559.428776.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1462674577.054884.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1462674586.003954.jpg
diamond has these spots that came up not sure how long they've been there but, i am concerned any help would be appreciated. i think it's an allergic reaction to something. or fleas cause of my cousin's dog.

sent from my brick using clay

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Allergy reaction.... You'll need to wipe her paws and face after coming in from outside and her face after eating. You can give Benedryl 2 pills... Up to 3 x a day. Regular Benedryl.... Not children's or anything mixed with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Allergy reaction.... You'll need to wipe her paws and face after coming in from outside and her face after eating. You can give Benedryl 2 pills... Up to 3 x a day. Regular Benedryl.... Not children's or anything mixed with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you mam i thought it was allergies. she tail spins like her tail pocket was dirty but i washed her yesterday with malaseb and coast soap. she was scratching her face bad and i stopped her i put neosporin because her stomach is being torn up too. looks like me and diamond are both having allergy issues. i'm wondering if it's our house. it's gotten worse since our cousin's came over.or it could be this weather.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thank you mam i thought it was allergies. she tail spins like her tail pocket was dirty but i washed her yesterday with malaseb and coast soap. she was scratching her face bad and i stopped her i put neosporin because her stomach is being torn up too. looks like me and diamond are both having allergy issues. i'm wondering if it's our house. it's gotten worse since our cousin's came over.or it could be this weather.

Could be both--- especially if you have carpet

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Could be both--- especially if you have carpet
ahh crap, looks like i've have to take the carpet cleaner around the house. i put some benadryl on diamond and i'm liking what i see, she's not clawing herself to death.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.