Wanted: Female English Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2sweetie

Feb 1, 2010
My husband has been wanting a English Bulldog for awhile. He is on disablilty; therefore he is at home all the time with the children if I am at work. My children have been around dogs before so do not have to worry there. They are good with dogs. If you have a puppy or a young bulldog please let me know. I would prefer a female. :D

Attachments

• Every little thing inside.JPG
    Every little thing inside.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Every little thing front.jpg
    Every little thing front.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 138

Kelcey1

Jul 7, 2023
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dora
Have a look in bulldogs for adoption section on the forum -they are so many great looking bullies all over the country looking for homes -im sure you and your family can find right one for you -and contact rescue directly
Also read up on the breed before deciding on one -as lack of knowledge is mostly the reason those beauties ending up in the rescues -they aint just a pretty faces and a regular dog they require a lot of work and commitment -there is a great article about it on the main page of the forum too xx
I have 2 stunning boys 3mth old fully vaccinated nearly house trained if interested get bk to me thanks karen

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No selling of dogs or puppies allowed on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.