What's the biggest thing your dog has swallowed and did it pass?

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel has never swallowed anything she shouldn't, but I had a boxer who ate an entire box of fluorescent crayons. We had brightly-colored rainbows in our yard for about a week.

penguinspam

Feb 13, 2016
Poole, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
I'm terrified of Betty swallowing something she shouldn't. She swallowed one of those small ankle socks when we first got her, but luckily she puked it up and was fine (we didn't even realise she had swallowed it until it came back up!). Now all socks are on lock down!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I always make sure there are no "eatables" within reach. One day Maude threw up a winter glove, and I have no clue where she found it/didn't even know she swallowed it! That was a lucky day! Bad Mommy!

Whitney Chiang

May 26, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Oliver ate an orange rubber ball, about 3" in diameter. We have no idea where it came from or how he got it, but about 2 weeks after bringing him home, he threw it up. My husband now refers to him as "our terrible magician".

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson ate 3 of my husbands no show socks. He was able to vomit 2 of them, but the 3rd had to be surgically removed :( Our floors now are spotless, you won't find anything remotely edible in his range.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Rosie is into hair,mostly but nothing really big and yes it all comes out so far , she is not interested in balls and such , pull ropes she likes and I throw them once there to frayed
Odin ( non-Bully ) tho near died due to rattles in toys DO NOT BUY THEM take it from Me they kill sick odin 061.jpg007.jpgsick odin 063.jpg You can see the rattle in the 2nd pic , well half the rattle were still looking for the other half . This was all for app 3 days Emergency vet costs or would have been I was lucky My vet loves this big goof as much as I do , as you can see so did Diva she loved Odin would not leave his side other then to do outies and eat .

BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
I put down that comfy rubber mat that you find at gyms in squares. Well before I could get it all glued down for safety they both chewed and ate the end cover strip... Some got thrown up and the rest came out in the poop. And then they got another type of rubber mat, but just a little. Pooped out... I have moon mat glued down in their room. Not as nice and comfy as the rubber mat.. But after a month picking up poo checking for rubber they will have to make do. Vader is the chewer, Reya not so much, but if he has something going to town on, she feels obligated to join in. Oh well. I keep an eye on them and make sure there is nothing on the floor for them to chew other than there toys.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.