ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter's hip x-ray and neuter is scheduled for tomorrow morning… I took him to the groomer's today so he could get cleaned up beforehand, and Ms. Penni told me that he growled at her when she was washing his stomach. He has NEVER done that before :(

Today he was SO crazy, barking at the TV, and in the truck because I had put Marcus' pillow in the back w/him by accident. We got his thyroid blood labs back last week, and so far everything looks normal. I just don't know what is going on w/him…

I feel very confident in my vet, she is amazing… and Wally has been under twice before for his elongated pallet, nares and his eyelash issues. Of course we don't have the best history w/bulldogs and surgery… so any and ALL prayers would be very much appreciated. I'm planning on staying SUPER busy tomorrow so I don't worry too much… but of course we ALL know what that is like :fie: My hubby is home so at least I'm not by myself…

I appreciate ALL of you very much… :heartsign:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh Tracey, I will definitely be praying that Walter's surgery tomorrow is an absolute success and his recovery goes smoothly too. AND, I will pray that you will feel a sense of calm with very little anxiety and worry. :pray::hug:

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
You guys will definitely be in my prayers! Try to get some rest tonight. Soon enough this will all be behind you and you'll have a new and improved Walter! Here's to a calm mommy and a safe surgery and speedy recovery for Walter!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
fingers and paws crossed but not to worry all will be fine, hopefully his growling was just a discomfort from the hip

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Praying without ceasing over Walter, his Vets and y'all.

God has this...you know ;)

Sending big hugs of love, support & strength.

*Being human (and having suffered great loss) we worry even so.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sending positive, healing and calming vibes your way....

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Will definitely be thinking of you and Walter today<3

My husband always tells me when the dogs are in for surgery that they'll be fine, -"They weren't hit by a car". Arrgh! :yell: lol.

Hopefully you'll get some answers as well with the x-ray, and if noting shows up at least you can rule out some things:hug: I hope it's not his hips and that his aggression issues will disappear after the neuter.

Hugs<3

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Sending Prayers and Loads Of Love To Mr. Walter. I will be thinking about you today Precious One.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tracey's will be thinking of you tomorrow and wait to here that Walter is back home.

Sending prayers and hugs

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are all with you today and sending lots of prayers and hugs to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!! Joey and I sending big bully hugs your way!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online