Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow...just wanna reach thru this screen and grab this baby up!

Bristol looks good here but so sad, missing her Momma & home ;(

I know it's so damned hard, I really feel sad too but praying hard
Bristol's extra time beats the pn. and clears her lungs. All will be
a distant memory soon & her Vets sound awesome! Big hugs to all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sweet face.... Hugs to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Praying that Bristol lungs will be 100% cleared up. Please give this Special Baby a Big Hug and Kiss from Me and Elmo.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I've been following this thread for days now and finally seeing Bristol in that pic brought a tear to my eye. Knowing she's probably not feeling well and confused as to why she's there and not at home is very tough. At the same time, she appears alert and I'm betting she's ready to get the hell out of there!
Baby steps...get well soon Bristol!

Jenni23

Mar 3, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Oh my goodness:(. I know just how you feel. I'm sure your nerves are shot and you're worried out of your mind. I know how expensive all of that is too.

What kind of antibiotics is she on? Is her breathing still labored? Are they considering a nebulizer? When Gigi was having difficulty breathing and it was very labored, we nebulized her with albuterol and it really helped a lot. The only problem is different vets have different opinions on using it, so we only used it when I felt like she was having a really hard time breathing. The rest of the time we nebulized her with distilled water.

I'm keeping y'all in my prayers. Hopefully she starts to recover quicker and she'll be home before you know it. Hang in there!!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Oh Bristol, that picture made me just want to kiss your bulldog face! Poor thing. Hurts my heart when they don't few well. Sending all the positive vibes your way!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Praying for You to Get Well Precious Bristol and Hurry home to Mom. We all Love You Bristol.

OP
Pennyblossom

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
She has been home for a few days and I feel doing really well she has her recheck today. Hopefully the doctors are pleased with the progress concerning the pneumonia

Most Reactions

Members online