Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THANK YOU-Crate Put Away

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: THANK YOU-Crate Put Away

Great job, Joey!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

2. Likes sisters3 liked this post
    The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Sierra Vista Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: THANK YOU-Crate Put Away

I have been missing in action from around here lately; been in classes, on the road for my job and busy on the farm. So, my apologies to everyone for missing out on so much activity but I had to weigh in on this one. Be careful about going free range with bullies when you are not at home. I have four dogs (Amber, Ruby, Ralph, and Austin (he is back permanently now; homed him twice it didn't work so he is now in the pack) and all are crated if someone is not at home. The bullies were free (Amber was anyway) for several months and she did fantastic! I was so proud of her and bragged about how good she was until just one day out of the blue she lost her absolute mind and I came home to mass destruction (curtains ripped out, sofa pillows de-stuffed, her bed destroyed, things that I am sure were identifiable that were no longer such, newspapers ripped up, books in a million pieces etc. Absolute destruction beyond the imagination and she was laid out sound to sleep snoring when I got home. YOU too will fall victim to their strategy if you aren't careful.........be warned you day will come and you cannot be mad. Just remember, the crate is not punishment, it is for their protection. My advise: get a bigger crate and have peace of mind they aren't in trouble and your house is sooooo much safer because there won't be temptation. I the mean time......Good luck!!

4. Likes Corine Pesantes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads