Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendation on Lawn Fertilizer

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Recommendation on Lawn Fertilizer

Quote Originally Posted by KimDe View Post
    I picked up some epsom salt for paw soaks today. On the bag it says it can be used as fertilizer. Has anyone ever tried it?
    Epsom salts withh make anything grow! GREAT for tomatoes or any veggie garden

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie or Primrose
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Recommendation on Lawn Fertilizer

Scotts and Golf green ( CIL ) have a grass fertilizer they say is kid and pet friendly , they put a pic of both kids and pets on the bag , you might go to web sites to read up on it to see what you think , they state that it is put it down and play right away your call there . Our grass or lawns are at different levels here ( total lawns app 1 1/2 acres and I am so very careful what goes on them , I have used the Scott product on the lowest tiered lawns as the dogs rarely go down there and it was the pet/kid friendly product . We also have to contend with Ontario Hydro coming thru spraying under there hydro bloody wires like they own the property the poles are on every couple of years , you can request they do not but it seems communication is not a big thing with them so that war continues , they called the OPP on Me once due to there lack of communication issue , was all good The Cop loved Odin , Screw Ontario Hydro ! The stuff they spray kills everything and I mean everything !
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads