Bristols surgery is today!!

Dfestaiuti

Dec 1, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Beef (aka "the beast")
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Bristol! I went through this surgery last month with my boy, and he is now better then ever. He sounds so much better, he has more stamina, he doesn't gag anymore or throw up white phlegm with food bits in it from hours ago like he used to. His panting doesn't last as long when he gets excited and I can tell that he's more comfortable. He sleeps in positions I've never seen him sleep in before! Including upside down lol the quality of life will be so much better for Bristol. Keep us posted, prayers from Beef and I!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad that Bristols surgery went well and she is resting comfortably with the vet. I'm glad she's coming home tomorrow, and I bet you are as well. It will be a great relief to have this behind you and her back at home tomorrow.
Wishing Bristol a quick and easy recovery, and know that she will be better than ever and more comfortable once she heals. Continued prayers and good vibes sent your way.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
So glad to hear its all going well so far, all we seem to do is worry over our bullies! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Glad that the surgery went well… praying for a quick and speedy recovery!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15583]Pennyblossom[/MENTION] So happy to hear that Bristol came through ok, I will pray for a quick recovery and looking forward to hearing another update today.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Keep on the good road to recovery,Bristol!:yes:

OP
Pennyblossom

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
So she coughed up some fluid today so we didn't get to bring her home. They want to watch to make sure that she doesn't cough and stop breathing or cough up the fluids and aspirate into the lungs and get pneumonia. So right now they gave her another dose of steroids and the plan is to hopefully bring her home tomorrow.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I hope sweet little Bristol recovers quickly and is allowed to come home tomorrow :hug::assurred:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Continuing to pray she is home soon and recovering with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spectacularone

Apr 9, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winni, Hank, Otis
We are about 10 days or so post op for the very same surgery. She will do just great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.