Does it getanybetter than this? I get home from work and...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
spend the next 5 hours wrenching on a car, fixing dinner, building a new PC, and doing laundry. And when it's time to park my behind in my recliner, I'm greeted by Pippy and Lala who think I need some love and attention. I agree. And tomorrow I get to do it all over again.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Best feeling ever. I love it when I can finally sit down in the evenings, Tyson comes and cuddles up right next to me for his nightly belly rubs.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
spend the next 5 hours wrenching on a car, fixing dinner, building a new PC, and doing laundry. And when it's time to park my behind in my recliner, I'm greeted by Pippy and Lala who think I need some love and attention. I agree. And tomorrow I get to do it all over again.

For me, by far the best part of the day!!! We all know there isn't any love quite like the love of a bully!!!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Best feeling ever...no doubting the total love of a bully ;)

Great pic, they are beautiful, thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

No better way to end a day..... :luv: :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.