Under the weather

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I was running everywhere today. Brought Nyala with me to my friend an hour down the road. Spend all day calculating #s . Got home supper time she ate and she seems like wanting to be always near me in an odd way. Llke a child that's feverish. Her body is normal buther her ears are hot. Put my thumb inside and the are actually hot along with her head. From what I see it's like a little fever. Why only the head n mostly ears I dont know. I gaveher an asprine 81mg.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
The blood supply is greater in those areas. I hope Nyala rebounds quickly.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hope she feels better… allergies are horrible here, we all are miserable!!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well this morning she great. She still gets mostly that green guk from the repaired cherry eye. It's always teary too. Last night I put mint, eucalyptus and lemon oils in the diffuser. She slepted in the living room on her bed and this morning she come in my bedroom wagging her bum since the have no tail lol and was back to normal. Im trying not to give her benadryl unless it's really necessary. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well this morning she great. She still gets mostly that green guk from the repaired cherry eye. It's always teary too. Last night I put mint, eucalyptus and lemon oils in the diffuser. She slepted in the living room on her bed and this morning she come in my bedroom wagging her bum since the have no tail lol and was back to normal. Im trying not to give her benadryl unless it's really necessary. :)

Glad she is doing better..... it has to be allergies, poor Lambeau is getting his butt kicked with them right now... eyes are running like a hose :(

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Poor Nyala :( I hope she continues to feel better!! Hugs from Murray and me

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online