codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
yes, most HATE the vacuum.... our girl chewed the edges of the dyson up.... it has scars
diamond just hates it she'll run away from it but she became a hero today she saved me from the vaccum [emoji23]

sent from my brick using clay

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
diamond just hates it she'll run away from it but she became a hero today she saved me from the vaccum [emoji23]

One thing to keep in mind, which we attributed Banks behavior to it.... the sounds hurts their ears. i noticed in the video with the taser, Diamond nipped at the lady's leg... if the excitment and if it is ear discomfort can result in a bite, so be careful with the play time with the taser. We had games we played with Banks that had to stop due to that (i.e laser light... drove her INSANE and she would attack our other dog)

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
One thing to keep in mind, which we attributed Banks behavior to it.... the sounds hurts their ears. i noticed in the video with the taser, Diamond nipped at the lady's leg... if the excitment and if it is ear discomfort can result in a bite, so be careful with the play time with the taser. We had games we played with Banks that had to stop due to that (i.e laser light... drove her INSANE and she would attack our other dog)
really?!? i didn't know that. i know that when she rides with me i keep the music down so i don't hurt her ears. i guess it's because i work in a warehouse and i've worked on mowers so it doesn't seem that loud to me. diamond didn't nip mom in the leg, idk what she did i know that other boy in the video was my cousin and diamond jumped up and nailed him in the privates or as jeremy clarkson calls it " gentleman sausage." [emoji38] but me and diamond had a falling out and she bit me because i told her to get off the couch and she wouldn't. so i grabbed her by her collar and she turned around and nipped me but that was the only time she nipped at anyone.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
really?!? i didn't know that. i know that when she rides with me i keep the music down so i don't hurt her ears. i guess it's because i work in a warehouse and i've worked on mowers so it doesn't seem that loud to me. diamond didn't nip mom in the leg, idk what she did i know that other boy in the video was my cousin and diamond jumped up and nailed him in the privates or as jeremy clarkson calls it " gentleman sausage." [emoji38] but me and diamond had a falling out and she bit me because i told her to get off the couch and she wouldn't. so i grabbed her by her collar and she turned around and nipped me but that was the only time she nipped at anyone.

look at the 19 second mark of the video.... Diamond jumps up and tries to nip her leg. it may not be the case, i just wanted to make you aware if it increases her level of excitment it MIGHT cause her to want to bite/attack.... not meaning it will, but it is possible

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
look at the 19 second mark of the video.... Diamond jumps up and tries to nip her leg. it may not be the case, i just wanted to make you aware if it increases her level of excitment it MIGHT cause her to want to bite/attack.... not meaning it will, but it is possible
that could be thank you for bringing that to my attention.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Ok, maybe it's the 20yrs working with teens or the Italian side I just say what I have to, but..... vacuuming i understand cause it's part of our everyday lifestyle. But tazer?!?!?! Errrrr no! The youtube video you posted, that's not a game. Someone can really get hurt. No need to aggravate or test any dog see what will happen or find it funny or pushing the dog with your feet to go back. Ive trained dogs and I can guarantee you that someone like the lady on the video will get hurt bad if Diamond decide to bite her and not let go. Your dog was nibbling the lady's leg and confused cause your dog knows her. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] gave you great advise. Hope you understood and get it. :)

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Ok, maybe it's the 20yrs working with teens or the Italian side I just say what I have to, but..... vacuuming i understand cause it's part of our everyday lifestyle. But tazer?!?!?! Errrrr no! The youtube video you posted, that's not a game. Someone can really get hurt. No need to aggravate or test any dog see what will happen or find it funny or pushing the dog with your feet to go back. Ive trained dogs and I can guarantee you that someone like the lady on the video will get hurt bad if Diamond decide to bite her and not let go. Your dog was nibbling the lady's leg and confused cause your dog knows her. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] gave you great advise. Hope you understood and get it. :)
well that's my mom, she doesn't listen to a word i say. she has the attitude i know everything. i didn't think it was funny in all honesty it pissed me off. my cousin pushing her i jumped on him about that and he knows better now. what i thought was funny because i was screaming " diamond the vaccum is going to get me ahh help." but the tazer or taser thing. pissed me off but that's my mom.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
AGREE 100%......Others correct me if I am wrong but you are teaching your dog a really, really bad habit. Diamond will not know the difference between ummmmmmm TAZER and small child's toy THAT MAKES THE SAME NOISE. Please, please stop doing this.......

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
AGREE 100%......Others correct me if I am wrong but you are teaching your dog a really, really bad habit. Diamond will not know the difference between ummmmmmm TAZER and small child's toy THAT MAKES THE SAME NOISE. Please, please stop doing this.......

Go figure, looking at my typo..... its taser and vacuum... when im on a mission writing something...im on a mission loll

And yes so true about child's toy. Some toys will have same sound effects and light. Im sure Cody got that now and will step up. :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] I'm the same....forget typos when my hands are typing like I would be talking.....I'm sure he will too :)

OP
codered

codered

Feb 25, 2016
panhandle of Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
it's all good yall there aren't any grammar nazi's here i don't think lol. i noticed something just then when i was taking diamond outside. when i'm cross with her i take her by her harness and walk her to her crate or spot to show her where she did wrong. well i wondered if she had broke her potty training because for the past week or so i'd take her outside and walk her by her harness and she acted like i was beating her. well, i took her out with a leash and i was surprised she didn't try to fight me. i also failed to notice the stickers in the yard( sharp things in the yard that attach to your feet) they don't bother me but they do diamond. I failed to see it her way. I have a hard time seeing people's pov. i'm wondering what else i'm doing wrong.

Members online

No members online now.