Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    diamond protects me from the vaccum - YouTube

sent from my brick using clay
    yes, most HATE the vacuum.... our girl chewed the edges of the dyson up.... it has scars
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    yes, most HATE the vacuum.... our girl chewed the edges of the dyson up.... it has scars
    diamond just hates it she'll run away from it but she became a hero today she saved me from the vaccum

You can follow me on
    Instagram: redcody318

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

diamond just hates it she'll run away from it but she became a hero today she saved me from the vaccum

One thing to keep in mind, which we attributed Banks behavior to it.... the sounds hurts their ears. i noticed in the video with the taser, Diamond nipped at the lady's leg... if the excitment and if it is ear discomfort can result in a bite, so be careful with the play time with the taser. We had games we played with Banks that had to stop due to that (i.e laser light... drove her INSANE and she would attack our other dog)
    e.

6. Likes Texas Carol, sisters3 liked this post
    Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

One thing to keep in mind, which we attributed Banks behavior to it.... the sounds hurts their ears. i noticed in the video with the taser, Diamond nipped at the lady's leg... if the excitment and if it is ear discomfort can result in a bite, so be careful with the play time with the taser. We had games we played with Banks that had to stop due to that (i.e laser light... drove her INSANE and she would attack our other dog)
    really?!? i didn't know that. i know that when she rides with me i keep the music down so i don't hurt her ears. i guess it's because i work in a warehouse and i've worked on mowers so it doesn't seem that loud to me. diamond didn't nip mom in the leg, idk what she did i know that other boy in the video was my cousin and diamond jumped up and nailed him in the privates or as jeremy clarkson calls it " gentleman sausage." but me and diamond had a falling out and she bit me because i told her to get off the couch and she wouldn't. so i grabbed her by her collar and she turned around and nipped me but that was the only time she nipped at anyone.

You can follow me on

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

really?!? i didn't know that. i know that when she rides with me i keep the music down so i don't hurt her ears. i guess it's because i work in a warehouse and i've worked on mowers so it doesn't seem that loud to me. diamond didn't nip mom in the leg, idk what she did i know that other boy in the video was my cousin and diamond jumped up and nailed him in the privates or as jeremy clarkson calls it " gentleman sausage." but me and diamond had a falling out and she bit me because i told her to get off the couch and she wouldn't. so i grabbed her by her collar and she turned around and nipped me but that was the only time she nipped at anyone.

look at the 19 second mark of the video.... Diamond jumps up and tries to nip her leg. it may not be the case, i just wanted to make you aware if it increases her level of excitment it MIGHT cause her to want to bite/attack.... not meaning it will, but it is possible
    e.

9. Likes 1Chumly, sisters3 liked this post
    Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

look at the 19 second mark of the video.... Diamond jumps up and tries to nip her leg. it may not be the case, i just wanted to make you aware if it increases her level of excitment it MIGHT cause her to want to bite/attack.... not meaning it will, but it is possible
    that could be thank you for bringing that to my attention.

You can follow me on

11. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

diamond protects me from tazer. - YouTube

Ok, maybe it's the 20yrs working with teens or the Italian side I just say what I have to, but..... vacuuming i understand cause it's part of our everyday lifestyle. But tazer?!?!?! Errrrr no! The youtube video you posted, that's not a game. Someone can really get hurt. No need to aggravate or test any dog see what will happen or find it funny or pushing the dog with your feet to go back. Ive trained dogs and I can guarantee you that someone like the lady on the video will get hurt bad if Diamond decide to bite her and not let go. Your dog was nibbling the lady's leg and confused cause your dog knows her. @2BullyMama gave you great advise. Hope you understood and get it.

13. Likes Texas Carol, sisters3, Manydogs liked this post
    Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Ok, maybe it's the 20yrs working with teens or the Italian side I just say what I have to, but..... vacuuming i understand cause it's part of our everyday lifestyle. But tazer?!?!?! Errrrr no! The youtube video you posted, that's not a game. Someone can really get hurt. No need to aggravate or test any dog see what will happen or find it funny or pushing the dog with your feet to go back. Ive trained dogs and I can guarantee you that someone like the lady on the video will get hurt bad if Diamond decide to bite her and not let go. Your dog was nibbling the lady's leg and confused cause your dog knows her. @2BullyMama gave you great advise. Hope you understood and get it.
    well that's my mom, she doesn't listen to a word i say. she has the attitude i know everything. i didn't think it was funny in all honesty it pissed me off. my cousin pushing her i jumped on him about that and he knows better now. what i thought was funny because i was screaming " diamond the vaccum is going to get me ahh help." but the tazer or taser thing. pissed me off but that's my mom.

You can follow me on

15. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    AGREE 100%......Others correct me if I am wrong but you are teaching your dog a really, really bad habit. Diamond will not know the difference between ummmmmmm TAZER and small child's toy THAT MAKES THE SAME NOISE. Please, please stop doing this.......
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

17. Likes Manydogs, codered liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    AGREE 100%......Others correct me if I am wrong but you are teaching your dog a really, really bad habit. Diamond will not know the difference between ummmmmmm TAZER and small child's toy THAT MAKES THE SAME NOISE. Please, please stop doing this.......
    Go figure, looking at my typo..... its taser and vacuum... when im on a mission writing something...im on a mission loll

And yes so true about child's toy. Some toys will have same sound effects and light. Im sure Cody got that now and will step up.

19. Likes sisters3, codered liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads