rockysmom

Apr 17, 2016
Richmond Hill, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Hello. I am new to this site. My english bulldog is named Rocky. He is 4 months old. I joined the site so I can get learn more about this breed of dog as well as get some insight & information from about bulldog parents. Right now I am feeding Rocky Royal Canin for Bulldog puppies but I have read some review about it and I am looking to change him to a food with more human grade ingredients because he is my baby and I want the best for him. Any recommendations on the best food for bulldog puppies. Thank you in advance.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

Great idea to change.. RC is not a very good food.

Many here feed Fromm grain free... Others to look at are Earthborn, Taste of the Wild, Acana, Orijen or Natures Variety Instinct

Love to see pictures of your new baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
rockysmom

rockysmom

Apr 17, 2016
Richmond Hill, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
thank you your reply. I was thinking of Fromm or Acana. I just figured how to upload his photo to my profile.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:@rockysmom This is THE place to be for all things EBD!!!

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
thank you your reply. I was thinking of Fromm or Acana. I just figured how to upload his photo to my profile.

profile picture is cute, cute, cute--he totally looks like he should have a newspaper and en eye monocle to me. :) --welcome

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello. I am new to this site. My english bulldog is named Rocky. He is 4 months old. I joined the site so I can get ore about this breed of dog as well as get some insight & information from about bulldog parents. Right now I am feeding Rocky Royal Canin for Bulldog puppies but I have read some review about it and I am looking to change him to a food with more human grade ingredients because he is my baby and I want the best for him. Any recommendations on the best food for bulldog puppies. Thank you in advance.

WELCOME!!!! Great site for all your questions Luisa n Rocky (sounds Italian :) )

I like most in here would never feed our dogs RC. Bad stuff! Im home cooking for mine but big believer in Orijen. Good stuff and also go have a look at dogfoodadvisor.com great site and will answer your questions regarding feeding your dog.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Here is a great site to look for a good dog food Dog Food Reviews and Ratings | Dog Food Advisor

I use Fromm's for our dogs, but I have also used Earthborne Holistic, Orijen, and Nature's Variety raw patties with no issues. I say base your decision on what is available in your area, and your budget…

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online