Stupid Question?

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
So Joey's nose rope appears bigger these days, I keep it clean, so I don't think its "swollen" My stupid question is will the nose rope become more prominent as they age? Does anyone have good face shots of their pups "then and now" so that I can see what is normal please? Thanks friends!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
What's normal is...there is NO normal. Much like the personality of "the Bulldog", ropes are all different. They come in all shapes and sizes, short, long, wide, narrow, single, double, none.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
What's normal is...there is NO normal. Much like the personality of "the Bulldog", ropes are all different. They come in all shapes and sizes, short, long, wide, narrow, single, double, none.

Thanks so much, do they "grow" "change" as the pup ages?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks so much, do they "grow" "change" as the pup ages?

yes, just like tails and ears... they change with growth, but all should be 'in place' by age 3

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So Joey's nose rope appears bigger these days, I keep it clean, so I don't think its "swollen" My stupid question is will the nose rope become more prominent they age? Does anyone have good face shots of their pups "then and now" so that I can see what is normal please? Thanks friends!!

Off the topic..........Ive worked 20yrs in the education field mostly teens and you should of heard their questions. Either you crack up laughing together or/and you answer them. When I was young, I was known as Miss Why lolll... I still love to learn even at 50ish i still take courses. So......There is NO stupid questions in life. Hey how many times I ask stupid questions, you better answer me or I will ask till you do :p Miss Why's moto.....If you dont ask, you will never know. :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Such a learning curve with being a NEW BULLY MOM!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Such a learning curve with being a NEW BULLY MOM!

Im not new to dogs that's for sure but I am to this bully. Im learning new things all the time with Miss Muffet like different things. I didn't have to break my head with my other breeds, but this one, she cracks me up and is giving me more gray hair lolll. So I read alot and ask questions. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.